Caspar is anGry

hello everyone it is I the great caspar/caspxr.

i am here today to greet my peasants with a simple question;

Is next map releasing christmas or sooner than that? I know it’s probably in the best interest of everyone to release around a time where the cash flow will be comin in but it’s flipping annoying ya feel? last map was 10 months and this one is on a fast track to beat that record bro.

no hate, release the map when its in its best state. not that it matters to me as you already know how the map will go if i play it lmao flip you

#VarmetekGOAT

3 Likes

+1

At least give us some kind of estimation, even something like 'It’ll be done before 2020" is better than nothing.
I heard that all the coding was done and all they have to finish are the builds themselves, hopefully that isn’t too long.

that’s what they said last map, “the map isnt done” then once it released the map was a literal copy of map 4 :open_mouth: crazy. I don’t doubt that they (varm) are working hard on the map but man updates would be nice, dont have much time off from school so id like it to release asap- once again, not trying to be a big meanie man im just annoyed that it takes this long even though it’s a normal amount of time to take for something this large.

1 Like

Don’t you worry: the reset will come and it’ll be epic. We wouldn’t hold it back from you guys for any superficial reasons, a project like this simply takes a lot of time. We’ll try to release the new map as soon as humanly possible. Until then, we ask you to please hang in just a little longer. It will be worth the wait.

5 Likes

#VarmetekWorksHard

Caspar no one really thinks you are great anymore… you became irrelevent… sorry…

1 Like

sorry who are you?

sorry did I disrespect your boyfriend :pensive::pensive::pensive:

So… caspxr… what’s up?
You know munchy… they like to make the map so perfect!
They would NEVER release an unfinished map no matter how long it takes… no matter how long

yea facts, never anything wrong with any map ever. you have to wait 10 months to get perfection bro.

cant tell if you’re joking or not but i dont give a poopoo about relevance i am the greatest according to bryson riddley and thats all that counts

2 Likes

I was joking but I think your eboy got offended…

he gets a little defensive when he feels the presence of another homosexual making conversation with me

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@Dishrespect sorry for using naughty words

1 Like

it’s okay i forgive u

1 Like