CARTELMEMBERBLIZ's Staff Application (April 2023)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been a regular on MunchyMC for a while now, nearly 2 years.
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I am able to record up to 1080p, 60fps, and I have recorded videos of hackers before.
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I have both TeamSpeak3 and Discord.

Application

IGN:
CARTELMEMBERBLIZ
Timezone:
PST
Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes
Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper
Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Prison
How active can you be per week?
5+ hours a week
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
Yes, about 3 years ago I was X-raying on prison, and got caught and banned, and never X-rayed again. I also got banned for teaming with a blacklisted player a couple of months ago, I knew it was wrong and I still did it but I don’t look forward to doing it again.
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No, I have not applied for staff before.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I’m going to be honest it’s pretty bad to people I don’t really know but to people I really know I am chill and not toxic what so ever.
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I’m interested in this role because there has been a lack of prison staff, and I see it as an opportunity to help out prison for once.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
8/10 I might take some things out of context, but besides that I feel like my moderating is good.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
7/10 My knowledge on cheats is really good, I know how to see if they are autoclicking, autofishing, and other cheats that are obvious to see.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
NLETHETOPNONCE - YouTube ok - Clipped with Medal.tv
cheater moment. - Clipped with Medal.tv

6 Likes

+1, i know bliz has not has the easiest past on munchymc but i have seen a huge improvement in him and his maturity within the community, he has really turned his reputation around and is now one of the most respected members of the prison community.

+1 Bliz has in the past been immature but I’m convinced he’s now turned into one of the nicest and most real prison players I’ve ever met

+1 saw in the discord seems very mature

+1 Blizz is very swag and chill! :smiley_cat:

very mature and trustworthy individual. i couldn’t imagine him doing anything questionable, like, bribery or anything like that. +1

1 Like

I said that as a joke, I was just giving out money to people in need, I wasn’t being serious and didn’t care about the +1

1 Like

I can vouch! bliz is always giving out money!

+1 very knowledgeable about the server and honestly a great candidate for staff. Reputation gets better every day and is a great player to interact with.

+1 active and mature

+1 bliz is trustworthy and nice

-1, childish, immature, toxic, very attention seeking. All when moody.

:joy_cat:elaf loves to larp

That must have been a while ago because I don’t even remember doing g coords to spam the n word? Also I have matured since than, and If I did say that than I apologize.

It was a week ago I can show date of picture :3

Ugly duckling egg came out like 4 years ago this isn’t relevant anymore :roll_eyes:

I’m hardly toxic, and If I am I am joking. I am immature a bit because I’m still a kid, I’m 14 years old what do you expect, what do you mean by attention seeks?

For example today i said like some stuff in chat abt the game i dont remember but like every time i talked in chat you either said “shut up” or kept saying eggwars or my old ign so you seemed a bit obsessed with it and like youre seeking it

We were playing around since yesterday, If you take what I said seriously than my bad? You haven’t really said anything giving a sign that you were taking offense from what I was saying.

Nah all of your gang was like being very toxic all of a sudden to me this week lol