Carnival Carnage WoolWars Map Submission

Map name: Carnival Carnage
Creator(s): NucDev
Map type: NORMAL
Parkour block: lapis_block
Player podium block: Glowstone

Map download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y-S7GswPEthTw3JqrcTq8IDpbRxnUxbl/view?usp=sharing

9 Likes

+0.25

• I see potential and i really like the idea of this as it reminds me of british funfairs
  • Wallls a little bit basic, consider adding clouds and make the grass from the bottom like crease up?
  • Baloons thick and basic, possible add something to the sides?

gl!

1 Like

I really like this map! It’s normally sized, has lots of platforms, and has a very nostalgic look. A lot of maps these days either are too large or don’t have enough platforms, and it’s great to see a map that returns to the proven style that works so well.

Huge +1, I’d love to see this in game

2 Likes

+1!

• The map looks really fun to play on, has many platforms which allow for better fights and it also seems to have plenty of chests.

• The only thing that I would maybe change is adding a bit more detail/variation to the walls and maybe the “roof” shouldn’t be all black (I’m not too sure if that’s just because you may have sky turned off in your settings, but if that’s not the case, you should think of changing the color)!

Good luck!

The top you talked about is the sky. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

+1 we need more simple easy to travel maps

1 Like

+1 the map looks nice and enjoyable to play on! as Bea said we need more easy to travel maps!

Hi there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you. Thanks for your submission! :)