Caprio's Event team application

Caprio’s Event team Application.

IGN: Caprio_ Previous IGN’s

Timezone: EST (Eastern Time)

What server are you interested in? (Woolwars or Kitpvp): Kitpvp Server.

How often can you host events?:
Monday - Friday 3:30pm to 9:30pm
Saturday - Sunday 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Times may vary to IRL situations

What sets you apart from other applicants?: What sets me apart from other applicants is i am a serous and an active person when it comes to being apart of the Event team and making the players have a great experience in a munchy mc Event.

What can you bring as an Event member?: Bringing the best experience as possible to a munchy mc player participating in an Event.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?: My reputation within the munchy mc community is that i am kind and wholesome person within the Kitpvp and the Survival server atmosphere.

Why do you want to be on the event team? For a while now i have always wanted to contribute to the munchy mc server and spread kindness to the players and for them to have a great experience while participating on a event.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: One strength that i have is that i am a very active person and one weakness i have is that i don’t like to interfere in any fight of a negative interaction becuase it dosen’t resolve anything just adding fuel to the fire.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): A event member doing something positive while on an event is being welcoming and having people to volunteer as a slayer or hunter.

Anything that you would like to add: I also know some of the event team commands

/eventtpall :Teleporting players to the map of where the event is going to take place.

/ekick :Kicking players from the event.

/eban :Banning a player from a event.

/broadcast :Giving players instructions on how to play the event.

/rank :Giving a player an award after winning an event.

I just hope to get accepted to the munchy mc event team and good luck to anyone that is applying for Event team.

2 Likes

.75 application doesn’t show much of you and I don’t really know you that well nor see you on both servers and were same timezones

1 Like

gotta agree with drex here

2 Likes

I respect your decision but fyi i came back from my vacation for a couple days now. Now i am being active on munchy and grinding on the survival server.

2 Likes

Happy you’re mature about it so I’ll add a little score

3 Likes

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen you online, but it could also be because I talk and play with many and many players every day, and it’s really hard to remember all the names :D

Otherwise yeah, you seem like a very nice person!

+0,61

2 Likes

never seen u online cant vouch

1 Like

You’re currently banned? :thinking:
You got 8 kills on Kit?

-1, lack of activity

banned on “Caprio” ? (If that is you)

1 Like

That’s actually a really good catch for 8 kills on kit, changing my rating again

1 Like

This is my only account. I dont have any alts and i dont have 8 kills.

1 Like

you can;t rank people

2 Likes

Yes, I saw that you had 653 kills in total. However, the clan tab shows, that you’ve done 8 kills while being in the clan. Which also shows that you’re either not active, or don’t PvP on that account.

I 100% understand that you don’t have 8 kills, but I hope you understand why I gave you the -1

I’d like to get the actual truth about the topic I started, so please explain it to me on Discord :)

noriskss (Discord name)

2 Likes

Hey Caprio, thank you for your interest in the event team. Unfortunately at this time, your application has not been accepted. Please keep working on your community interactions & activity. We hope to see you re-apply in the future.

1 Like