Canxoo's Media Application

Channel Link:

Number of subs:

Twitch Followers: 2,539

Average number of views per video:

Live Views: 40 - 60+

Vod Views: 500 - 1,000+

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:

I’ve only been streaming for about 3 months,and since then have been growing my channel at a good pace, I’ve really mainly been streaming on Hypixel, however, I want to try to make some new content for my viewers as I’ve been repeatedly playing bedwars! I’ve streamed on Munchy, so far, only once! ((Saturday, January 23rd)) which was a Survival Games stream! ((LINK BELOW))

Servers for which you have created content:

Hypixel, MunchyMC.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC.

I’ve been a part of the Munchy Community for about 2-3 months, and I’ve honestly really enjoyed meeting the wonderful people of the server. I’ve played on all game modes that Munchy provides (Survival, Kitpvp, Prison, SG, and WoolWars!) Being able to bring more people to Munchy would be an honor of mine, to even impact the server in the smallest way :)! For future streams on Munchy, I would plan to be streaming on the server Twice a week! Every Wednesday I would stream Woolwars and every Saturday I would stream Survival Games. I really enjoy being able to have my viewers interact with me and be able to have fun while doing so and I believe Munchy is another great way to include that!

I’m very interacting with my community. Involving them with twitter, and a community discord where they are constantly updated for future streams/schedules!

For twitch, I have a daily streaming schedule, which has encouraged me to really attempt aiming for partnered, or even being able to apply. My viewers will know the type of content they will be seeing, especially if that’s including game modes like woolwars or SG!

22 Likes

+1 big sub

Big C is big cool

5 Likes

canzoo

4 Likes

+1 can is cool

Can is a very laid back chill, fun, and nice person to be around. She will always be there to brighten your day and spread love!

OWA OWA

4 Likes

Boop you are so much more cooler than me!

1 Like

Thank you Walt :)

1 Like

+1

I don’t personally watch you nor know you however, whenever someone speaks about you it is always positive things I really hope to see you join the media team!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Skippo :) !

1 Like

+1

YES, Cann is a great Munchy streamer, definitely deserves Media rank!

2 Likes

Thank you Lemon <3

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1
Yes.

2 Likes

+1 yes

2 Likes

+1 +1 yupyup

2 Likes

COOLER THAN COOL +!!+!!+!+!+!+!+!1
<3333 CANNXOOOOOOO
not complart senten ce

2 Likes

+1, has an amazing channel and is growing extremely fast. Would love to see you with the Media rank streaming. GLL

3 Likes

+1 yes

2 Likes

+1
biggest cutie :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

+1
Very active and kind! Good luck :D

3 Likes

+1
My reason is pretty much the same as Skippo and when I’ve seen you on munchy or on a discord you’ve always been super nice gl

3 Likes