Can we get purchasable kits back

give purchasable kits and particles back, just because kitpvp wasn’t as profitable as prison doesn’t mean you have to ruin it for everyone else

5 Likes

Dream got it changed because not enough profit but now he’s popping on YouTube and doesn’t care enough about this server and just uses it for his videos I say we add it back

1 Like

+1 good idea

+1
I agree with this, in a sense it makes Munchy less enjoyable when you can basically pay to win in a few senses but also you’ll have a ton of Tokens but nothing to do with them

+1111.

before the server had a sense of achievement, you could get the kits you want, the particles you want. now there is no achievement. you can play for months starting today, and the only difference in your gameplay would be the amount of times you can host events, use /repair, /soup, or /refill.

Agreed

+1 finally someone posted about this xD

+1 I agree, I’ve been asking about an in game shop! One more question, who is @DreamXD?

co owner, owner of prison don’t know why he dude doesn’t help. #VarmNewPrisonOwner

4 Likes

+1 Totally agree!

+1
I heard that they’re never adding it back, I heard that it’s broken, etc… but I’d be much more willing to buy a rank on a server that’s not pay to win as opposed to servers that are. Slingshot, one of the best kits, is unusable by me on all days except Tuesdays which really sucks because on the other days I have to deal with using weaker kits and deal with people who constantly run and bowspam.