Can I use GeyserConnect while earning an unban on Purgatory?

I was recently false banned from Munchy due to my usage of GeyserConnect. Apparently movement is screwed up so anticheats will falsely detect some movement hacks.
My question is, would it be safe to use GeyserConnect while earning my unban on Purgatory? After I earn the unban, I would immediately log out as to prevent Ares banning me again. So, is this safe?

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend it. While GeyserConnect isn’t necessarily a hack, you’ve already been banned from it, so I would definitely avoid using it again. Sure, since the anticheat can’t really ban you if you’re already banned, you’re technically safe, but there’s nothing stopping a player from reporting you for what looks like hacks. The same rules that apply on other gamemodes still apply to Purgatory, even if you see other banned players actively hacking. You could still get further punishments on Purgatory if you seem to be hacking.

Basically what I’m trying to say is, using it on Purgatory poses (mostly) the same risks as using it on any other gamemode. Ultimately it’s up to you, but I would advise against it.

10 Likes

Hey! While technically connecting to the server works on geyser, it suffers the same issues as linux does for windows games that have anticheats. The anticheat is designed to moderate players who are using a java client. Bedrock edition functions differently from vanilla java. As such attempting to connect with it can cause anticheat bans. Until you can access a java installation of minecraft i would advise against using geyser to earn an unban.

3 Likes