Can I be on build team I’m a very good builder in creative

IGN and past IGN’s:idk what an ign is sry

Timezone:eastern

Discord username:PaperCritter

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
About 3 months now
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
I deleted all my builds because I don’t play single player anymore I play hypixel and munchyMC
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:I build the Statue of Liberty very detailed

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I’ve never used world edit so it takes a bit for me to build
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): is not the best at houses but I’m very good at interior and exterior

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? None

This application is quite under detailed and unfortunately it can’t be accepted without you linking a portfolio of your builds, since we can’t tell if you meet the skill requirements for the build team.

Also your IGN is your In-Game Name.

Oh then my IGN is Siegfeld and I’ll work on builds

Hello!

Your application seems very rushed and isn’t very neat! I came up with some advice to help you.

You should include more information. Why is this your favorite and proudest build? You need to include more.

It is important to know how to use these plugins since they make it much easier to build. You should maybe download it and learn how to use it.

Why are these your weaknesses/strengths? You should include more information.

It is very important to have a decent history of building! This proves that you can work well with a team and that you can build on a server as large as MunchyMC.

Also, you joined two months ago.

Finally, bold your questions to make your application neater and add more detail.

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Applications require the IGN of a player (IGN = In Game Name), a discord username and tag, a portfolio, experience with worledit, building specialties, and prior experience building. You ticked 0 of these boxes.

Application denied.

1 Like