CakePro_'s Event Team Application

IGN: CakePro_

Timezone: GMT +4 (Dubai)

How often can you host events: I’d like to host events very often to keep the players amused. I’m online for at least 3 hours a day and would probably host an event from time to time. On the weekends, I am most active and can host numerous events.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I feel as If I can bring more joy and happiness to the community while hosting events. Also, I have been playing on MunchyMC for a while now and I think I have a good understanding of what the community wants.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I want to give the players the events that they enjoy the most. Although I’m not very good at building, I enjoy building maps that the players can be excited about.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I think being an event team member will be a help me get more engaged with the player-base and find out how they really think.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): -The Event Team Member Atterax, for kindly hosting an event after I asked him to. -The Event Team Member Enchanse, for making me captain in Classic Red Rover after I won a speed typing competition.

Anything else you would like to add: I occasionally swear but not excessively.

2 Likes

Under detailed
Not very active

1 Like

Hello!

After reading your application, I came up with advice that will help you!

My first piece of advice is to omit your response to this question and replace it with something that will help the team. You want the team to know you more, and occasional swearing won’t help them know more about you.

This is actually a pretty good reason. Maybe add some more information about this to make your application better.

You may bring this to the MunchyMC community, but you can bring more to help the community.

I’d work on your activity a bit more. Maybe stay on for a few more hours.

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey,
Knowing you from in game, you are a nice guy. However your application could use a lot more detail. Click here to see some accepted apps to see how much detail you should have.

1 Like

I’m on alts more than you know : )

1 Like

Maturity needs work.
Also if you are active on more alts you need to list those alts, otherwise its not very believable. You should work on being active on one account.
Just been seeing you overall in game your maturity isn’t reflecting well

1 Like

Hey there.
Im politely giving you a -1 because you had been toxic towards me in the past and your app lacks detail.
Best of luck !

1 Like

Hi CakePro! I’ll be giving you a -1 for the following:

• Seems inactive

• Application lacks detail.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hello CakePro i think you should work on maturity but I will give it to you you are very kind I will give you +.50 if you work on detail, and your maturity I will give you the +1.

1 Like

Not detailed application at all, you didn’t put much effort on it and not involved in the community.

It’s going to be a -1 from me, good luck.

1 Like

toxic
targetted me and a clanmate on an alt

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

Try to become more known within the community