Byebye munchy (taking a break) :)

So around a month ago, I came back to munchy for a bit and had a blast. But sadly, I’ve just gotten super bored. I partially blame my timezone, as the times I can get on are the times most of the world is asleep or at work. However, I feel there just isn’t enough being done to retain players on the server - it pains me to see friend after friend go. On top of this, I got exams starting in less than a month, and so I will need to spend more time studying, as these will basically determine where I go with my life.

Before I go, I just want to give a huge shoutout to my close knit clan, AURA, and our dear friends over at RVS and GIMBR. It’s a blast we can continue to form strong friendships and I hope that despite me leaving, we can continue to stay a close group of friends. It really means a lot to me and I cannot be more thankful.

I also want to extend thanks to all survival staff for keeping the server a nice place to hangout, and make sure it remains a warm and welcoming place. You guys do a lot of work keeping survival the way it is, and I hope you will continue to have fun, whilst also knowing you actively make everyone’s playing experience as pleasant as possible.

Anyways, that is all I got.

goodbye

13 Likes

Good Luck on the time forward so glad to have met u corgster u are a good friend <3

3 Likes

bye see u in a week or so when u make a coming back post

6 Likes

I saw you twice in the rivershire discord and one of those times was now and the other was me talking about what shampoo tastes the best but you voted on my pills of the month so it’s like o known you for years :pensive:

Anyways gl on exams my man stay strong :)

2 Likes

Adios corgi! n.n

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh wait you’re corgi, mb I haven’t been online to talk to you to find out you changed your ign.

COME ONNNNNNNNNN your such a good person in the short while I have known you :((((( I’ll miss the memories we have shared and if you decide to visit you are always welcome at the fire gardens, I’ll keep in touch!!!

Accept my friend request on discord if you would be so kind so I can chat with you whenever

1 Like

You have been such a great friend to me and to RVS clan, Corgi. I am sad to think you won’t be on Munchy, interesting and fun things always happen when you are around. Gl with those exams this year and thx for your friendship over the past 18 months, it really meant a lot.

1 Like

awww i cant say much tho hardly being on… darn that homework ;-;

1 Like

have fun buddy, ol’ pal, amigo, friend, mate, companion, chum, comrade, homeboy, bestie, dawg. I don’t play munchy either so idk. I love you, mwah. get good grades or i will steal your bosco.

your bestest of best friends in the world of best friends, GravityChowodrip (GravityChocolate)

1 Like

Aww :( I do understand you. Munchy definitely isn’t what it used to be, bye corgi!

1 Like

Bye corgi will miss u ):

1 Like