Bye

Quitting survival, sadly i’ve been bored for a while, i’ve been trying to play it but i can’t really, too bored of it, im not a builder or a grinder like most of survival players, sadly the other issue is that the gamemode is too friendly and that’s not too interesting to me.
(short thingy not going to be emotional or stuff like that)

images
Probably im going to be on sometimes, y’all can find me on prison tho bye survival peeps.
images (1)

19 Likes

Hello phol, I’m not much of a man for words but I’ve been told I make incredible speeches time to time. Today I hope is one of those times, because no survival player will ever be able to replace you for the stuff you’ve done for the community over the years. You brightened up others lives, filled them with joy, made new friends easily, and gave us all the best times of laughter.

It’s truly a shame no one has been able to appreciate you as much as others because you certainly go above and beyond to be one of most wonderful entertaining of this whole community.

You truly have done so much for me over this short time I’ve known you like find my dreams on survival, gave me someone to talk to, you made a post trying to help me with a problem I have, and have said such amazing things that always made me cheerful.

The prison community is lucky to have you as a member of it and I wish you good fortune. Though I do not play or wish to play prison because of backlash this certainly would make me want to. I also would like to point out I agree with your statement on survival players, it feels like we need to be unnaturally nice and I ain’t gonna sugarcoat this but survival players are heavily unfunny (to me at least). Though incredibly nice it seems almost inhuman to act like this toward everyone even when they’re acting toward us differently. It’s important to remember you shouldn’t always be nice but you should always be the bigger person.

I appreciate how you legit funded like 1/3 of my total money, campaigned to get me unpunished, and I hope to see you more on the server during the summer my favorite father.

Any community is lucky to have you Phol

• DREX0R
6 Likes

as i said bored of the gamemode, but i’ll join sometime dw

4 Likes

Gonna miss you man, I’ll create a better goodbye later but I’m busy currently sorry :cry:

Dont worry, hope you’ll enjoy your voyage

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

gonna miss u on surv, but gonna come bully u on pris

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

bully me :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Glad that i adopted you

2 Likes

bro wrote an essay

2 Likes

do one

2 Likes

I hate you Phol but with passion. :pensive: :heart:

5 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

(We didn’t wanna flood forums so we took it to discord)

1 Like

im going to have to deny this quitting post, feel free to try again in 3 months.

6 Likes

why in 3 months wth

4 Likes

Hi going to have to deny this quitting post, feel free to try again in 3 months. I’m DREX0R

#1 prison player fr

1 Like

W. Survival been boring for so long now :sob: at least prison is always a bit exciting

4 Likes