Bye bye <3

After almost 2 years of staffing on munchy, I’ve decided to step down as a staff member. It’s a decision I’ve been dwelling on for months and I’ve decided that it really is time to move on. I just wanted to come here and say thank you to everyone for an amazing time and a great experience on Munchy <3 I’ll miss you all :)))

47 Likes

Michael you have been a great staff member, good friend, and amazing person
I am gonna miss u so much :(
good luck with everything u face in future :heart:

4 Likes

Aw bye Michael, it’s sad to see you go :(

Thank you for your time on Munchy and everything you’ve done for the server. You were a great staff member & friend, and we’re all gonna miss you!

Best of luck on your future endeavors <33

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your time Michael, you have certainly left your mark on this server and it is really sad to see you go.

I wish you the best of luck for whatever comes your way.

:heart:

5 Likes

Bye Michael
I will always remember you as the “Autoclicking noob” and the guy who always says meow

3 Likes

Shockings, More llama, Lowocal, prowotest, meow man, thank you for your time on Munchy as a staff member. Sad to see you go, you were an amazing staff member :slight_smile:

Best wishes in your future, and stop by sometime to say hi!

5 Likes

Aww, that’s sad to hear :[ I hope you made a good desicion :heart:

2 Likes

Aw bye Michael. Thank you for everything you have done for Munchy, you will be missed! I wish you luck with your future :purple_heart:

4 Likes

^^ byee!

2 Likes

You’ve been an amazing staff member and I’m gonna miss you and your OG names alot, good luck with whatever life offers you next :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Local moving on aswell… that’s actual pain!
May life treat you well Michael! Best of luck in the future :heart:

3 Likes

goodbye micheal, shockings, local, moriyama, protest and what other names you had

You was should a good staff member and only one of the only staff members that was there when i got staff. Thank you for all you’ve done for munchy and best of luck with everything i’m the future

meow

4 Likes

Love you sweet prince :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for everything Michael
you were a fantastic staff member and we will miss having you in the staff team :frowning:
Best of luck with everything :heart:

3 Likes

later shockings :(. You made the best srr map in event, many other great contributions, love yah

3 Likes

Goodbye michael, it’s been great having you with us and you’ll be sorely missed. Thanks for everything, and best of luck. :heart:

4 Likes

Too many name guy,

I don’t talk to you at all but each time I did you are really chill and awesome dude and I hope we could talk to you more as your #1 biggest fan (old inside joke)

3 Likes

I never could just get used to memorizing one name with you but many. However, your title to me has always stayed the same, friend. You will be missed and thank you for helping the server in many ways :purple_heart:

4 Likes

You have been an amazing staff member michael, it’s sad to see you go. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, you’ll be severely missed.
You have made a great impact on the server.

Goodbye
:heart:

4 Likes

Thank you Michael for everything you have done for the server. I wish you the best and good luck with everything.

4 Likes