BWDIMB, BIDISIMBG! Episode 1: Atterax

Welcome to the first episode of But What Does It Mean But, Beel Is Doing It So It Might Be Good!, also known as BWDIMB, BIDISIMBG! Ever wonder: did you think that I was only going to do one BWDIM whatcha may call it? Well your in the right place! Nobody reads the beginning paragraph! (unless they haven’t actually read a BWDIM before, so if you haven’t please check out the latest one by @Spectro_VI!) What does that name mean? Find out below!

I blame my browser for accidentally publishing the previous BWDIM spin-off I was gonna do, so now I use Google Docs to type and edit my BWDIMs.

This is just HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? but it has original IGNs instead of leeching off of the names Spectro has already done.

This is made by @Beelzebeel. To read the original BWDIMs that started it all, please by all means, go read all of @Spectro_VI’s posts.

Dissection

Atterax
Atterax

• First part: at (often stylized as At or AT.) Preposition. Abbreviation for airtight, atmosphere, atomic, automatic transmission, Appalachian trail, and air temperature. Prefix in a similar manner to ad-, which means “to : toward”

• Second part: te (often stylized as Te.) Symbol for tellurium. (I am not a chemistry guy)

• Third part: r (often capitalized as R.) The 18th letter of the English alphabet. Inbetween Q and S. The progenitor of the letter R is the Egyptian hieroglyph 𓁶.

• Fourth part: ax (could be capitalized as Ax.) “ax” is an abbreviation for axiom and axis. As well, it can be mistaken for axe which means— well, you probably already know what axe means, so we don’t have to unnecessarily explain .

Putting it all together, we get Appalachian trailtellurium𓁶axe

Analysis

To understand, we have to break it down somewhat.

The Appalachian trail has tellurium for some reason. Tellurium if ingested can give you garlicky breath. D1 is a head, don’t get me wrong, but can be easily mistaken for an apple. Want to know what an apple also sounds like? Appa. And finally, we have ax. Ax sounds like axe, and people swap them around without knowing the real meaning of “ax.”

Putting all of these together, we finally can understand the true meaning. The Appa clan progenitor “Atterax” (also known as @joekoe, Atterax is their alt; or maybe Atterax’s alt is Joekoe) is warning us that in America, specifically designated on the Appalachian trail, there is a large quantity of Tellurium, which they have swallowed a portion of, giving them garlicky breath, and giving them the false persona of Joekoe, who likes to PVP in post-1.9 Minecraft Java with an axe. That is the true meaning of their name.

End

I certainly cannot write condensed paragraphs like Spectro can, so please excuse me on that front, but regardless, what do you guys think? Name, :heavy_check_mark:. BWDIM format, :heavy_check_mark:. Short?, somewhat. Take the review out of HTBWDIM and you get something like this. I was gonna do this but with a different name (Pseudo-BWDIM,) however I messed up a quarter through, and accidentally published it. Sorry, Iron.

In retribution, I will do another one of these, and your regularly scheduled HTBWDIM. I’ll just do it when I feel like, so expect them sometime this week. I kind of like making these more than normal HTBWDIMs, just because I don’t have to have any boundaries and make a copy and paste of that BWDIM.

I thought I should mention it, but if Spectro does Iron’s BWDIM before I make one of these BWDIMBB’s, they’ll just have to get an HTBWDIM.

Also in terms of terminology, I refer to the long named HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM?'s as HTBWDIM’s, Spectro’s But What Does It Mean’s as BWDIM’s, and these as BWDIMBB’s.

Anyways, I’m gonna end it off with a emoji pixel art of Atterax’s skin, and a fun fact.

:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:
:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:
:white_large_square: :black_large_square: :orange_square: :black_medium_square: :white_large_square: :orange_square: :black_large_square: :white_large_square:
:white_large_square: :black_large_square: :orange_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :orange_square: :black_large_square: :white_large_square:
:black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square:

Fun fact: I thought Atterax was spelt with two R’s, so I quickly had to change it when I realized it. It wasn’t too big of a mistake, but at the time, I was already finished with the rough draft of the Dissection, and was just touching up the Analysis before the End. “At-te-r-rax” (This was after I had moved the BWDIMBB from the Google Doc to the Discourse Post Draft Maker)

:heart:

Bibliography

at

Appalachian trail

ad-

te

Te

Tellurium poisoning (Garlicky breath)

D1 (Head)

ax

axe

13 Likes

Amazing

3 Likes

We need a collab with spectro

6 Likes

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it a million times. This is too 5head gigachad for my Smol pea sized brain to comprehend.

3 Likes

give me a tesco bought episode my queen

3 Likes

You have cracked it

6 Likes

I had a feeling you were the one that made this post

3 Likes

Very good knowledge

1 Like