Buy Ranks with Tokens?

So I don’t know if someone has brought this up before, but I was thinking maybe players can buy ranks with tokens. You get x amount of tokens per kill, right? You can also get tokens from quests, and winning events. Over time, if you save up your tokens you can buy ranks depending on how many tokens you have. Now, this isn’t going to be the easiest thing to do. You’re really going to have to grind to get a rank with tokens depending on which rank you want. Here are the ranks you can buy and the cost.
EDIT
-Super Rank = 80k Tokens

-Elite Rank = 100k Tokens

-Legend Rank = 180k Tokens

Tell me if you think the cost should be changed for any of the ranks!

EDIT I’ve looked at your guy’s feedback and thought I’d make it so you get 1 month of each rank when you buy it. And I recommended the prices of the ranks based on how much money each rank costs, then translated it to tokens. Super rank is $50, so I put $50 worth of tokens as the cost. I know this won’t actually happen, but I really appreciate your guy’s feedback. <3

~Emotional_

2 Likes

Nooooo lol

1 Like

Why not?

1 Like

Because no one would buy ranks from the buy craft lol

1 Like

This will never be a thing since buying a rank is just with real cash and all the people who purchased a rank would get mad what i understand ofcourse. so i will -1 this post.
~Freezingticket :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Then you’ll have to find a different server to play on because MunchyMC will go broke.

2 Likes

I kinda like this idea but then again. Ranks are there to keep the server alive.

Hello,

Whilst I think this is a good idea, I don’t personally side with being able to buy ranks in-game for a variety of reasons including:

• Players that had to purchase there ranks via the BuyCraft using real currency might get upset.
  • This could cause the network to go bankrupt as people would stop purchasing ranks via BuyCraft.
  • This can cause more players to use an unfair advantage in order to receive a free rank.

Once again, I think this would also be a great idea and there are still multiple sides you can take to argue your point against this, but i’m going to have to disagree with you on this one.

Rating: -1

3 Likes

Very well put, I agree.

2 Likes

Thank you for the compliment and positive feedback, I really appreciate it. I’m happy to hear that you agree with my opinion.

2 Likes

I think Super should be 100k, Elite 180k, and Legend 240k.
I don’t see why this is a bad idea, you only get 4 tokens per kill, or 6

Not lifetime, right?
If it was that much for a month or 2 months of x rank, I’d be fine with it.

5 Likes

Very bad idea. The whole point of “ranks” is to be bought using real life cash. If ranks were purchasable via tokens, nobody would want to spend real money on the server, thus making it bankrupt.

I get your idea behind it, but it’s not gonna work out in the long term.

3 Likes

But why is it a bad idea? It’s hard to get 100k tokens, and that’s for Super, which isn’t even lifetime- it’s for a MONTH

2 Likes

This is also a good point

1 Like

What I meant by posting that is 2 things. And I’m generally trying to be positive.

1: Generally, ranks are bought using real money (at least in Minecraft servers). Bringing this idea to life will ultimately, in the long term, bankrupt the server.

2: Players that have previously bought ranks using real cash will be ultimately mad.

However, when the idea of “Monthly ranks for tokens” is mentioned, that’s a different story.

I think it would be a good idea, however, there are some things to consider. Number one is that by getting ranks, generally you get more tokens. And with a high rank, you also get a lot of kits. By taking that to consideration, a player might get enough tokens in a month by owning the rank that he repeats the cycle and buys another rank. Basically turning the monthly concept to lifetime.

And considering that you get all kits, this would indirectly mean that now buying kits, and spending real money on kits is basically useless. Again, business problems; a server needs money to exist, and players bring the money.

As much as I love your idea, it has so much negative consequences that executing it would be bad for Munchy.

4 Likes

It took me 20 days to acquire 20k tokens. Also, you can buy tokens for much cheaper then you can a rank, so I could buy the ount for a rank.

2 Likes

I set the prices as so; Super rank costs $50, and $50 worth of tokens is 80k tokens, even if you did cheat it somehow, you’d only be getting 1 month of the rank, instead of a lifetime.

1 Like

Nice to see someone actually did the math, I’ve gotta agree with you.
:L

1 Like

Not happening, this would ruin the economy and cause chaos.
Rating: -1