Burnt out (inactive for 2 months please read)

TLDR; stop being illiterate and learn to read :expressionless:

Hello people of munchymc as we may know now I do get muted a lot and usually get denied appeal. But this is not about that, today I came here to tell everyone about what’s happening next. Currently my next mute is a perm mute. Most of you know me from Kitpvp as of there I say a lot of usually random and out of context stuff that usually makes a lot of people think stupid, unhighly, and spiteful of me. However through all of that I’ve met a lot of awesome people and friends. As for friends that will read this thank you for the incredible kindness you’ve shown me and I really hope to somehow repay it even though I know I never will since you’ve shown me so much :slightly_smiling_face:. I’ll never forget the times we had like me finally getting a toilet built for me in Kitpvp, or getting 25 game win streak in woolwars, or torturing children in purgatory personally my favorite was roleplaying as food workers cause I got to troll around a lot in that. I will never forget you. Now since I know there is a lot of people I just want to say a few thanks to certain people: A1_teegz thank you for being the person who always motivates me to change myself, xd_Tristanlol thank you for being the one to make me laugh, Qifz thank you for being the one to cheer me up, Lollipopy thank you for being kind to me always even when I treated you horrible before cause you hated woolwars poopers, fivegrub thank you for being the most real person out there, arcstaff thank you for always being by my side, Nate thank you for teaching me extreme toxicity to others, Mjap thank you for helping me when I’m down, and Endyz thank you for being so sexy. I would also like to thank staff jamiedactyl, sizzleburger and mddey for being really nice to me and a special shout to everyone else for being with me on this journey. As the title said I’m burnt out of playing the server from drama all across and I need a break from the server in general so as you may see I am muted but I still love talking and you can always find me at discord. Now for a few final matters i will not be active but I shall log in a lot in short periods of time cause I got plans. And if you see me feel free to chat I can talk with arrows in Kitpvp and I learned how to shoot fast. This is DREX08 leader of woolwars poopers, president of Kitpvp, 1# rizz, 1# dumpy, 1# bozo, emperor of toilets, gobbler of jello, wife of Endyz, lover of poolnoodles, hater of croc pots, killer of the orange m&m , (placeholder), (placeholder) beloved by many, hated by a few ;) signing out. Woolwars poopers isn’t a clan, it’s a union.

like I said I’ll log in and out to do quick stuff but I will come back in 2 months and you all gotta be ready then feel free to text me on discord! also thanks for all these kind farewells you are all welcome to write some I’ll respond to all cause I love you! Also when I come back considering trying to get helper but that’s for a separate time.

9 Likes

woolwars poopers

3 Likes

Wiolwar

3 Likes

Love you salty :heart: woolwars poopers will return

2 Likes

Love you toe :heart: woolwars poopers will return

2 Likes

Wish you good good luck with your life! :sparkling_heart: woolwars poopers will return

3 Likes

+1 outstanding mod application, definitely looking forward to seeing Drex on the staff team very soon!

love you,
- an avid woolwars poopers fan

2 Likes

Thank you so much however I shall be back and life is mid I prefer booty so I shall return (more of a inactivity period anyway)

3 Likes

@anon86933269 @JamieDactyl @Mddey @xd_tristanlol @eevey @qifz

2 Likes

You forgot to add woolwars poopers to that statement

2 Likes

Done. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

wwp :sob:

2 Likes

Woolwars poopers will return….

2 Likes