Burhead02 Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:**yes on another account (which is my main) i

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:**yes but temporarily not due to computer issues

**- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:**yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Burhead02

**Timezone:**GMT+8

**Server(s) you would like to moderate:**KitPvP, Survival

How active can you be per week? 5-4 days a week, 5-6 hours

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: yes, in a Survival server which only allows version 11 of minecraft

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? since 2019, i stayed because of its lack of toxic players and more then of the staff are nice.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? no

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: i have never done any or will do any for now because ive seen no hackers, yet.

Languages spoken: Filipino, English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? being an active member of the community

**What is your greatest strength?**Detecting whether or not someone is hacking.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: to come up with idea’s that can be beneficial to the team

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? i was a hacker myself back in 2016-17 till i stopped because i wanted to get good with pvp and stuff without hacking and causing a fuss on a server that i can get banned on.

1 Like

Staff applications are closed atm you can apply next time they are open

Best of luck in the future!

1 Like

Applications are currently closed. Good luck to you for when they re-open! Also, I suggest you add more detail for your next app.