Bulty's Staff Application for MunchyMC

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I have!

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I can, my pc is able to run good and nice recordings on OBS.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes I do, and I try to stay as competent with them as possible.

Application

IGN: My IGN in Minecraft is Bulty

Timezone: central time

Languages spoken: I can speak English and I can partially speak Spanish.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: KitPvP and Wool Wars

How active can you be per week?
I am still in highschool, so I have a lot of work and a lot of homework, but almost everyday I can at least give an hour to this server. It is hard to give specific times when I can help because my days are different every day, but I should be able to help every day at some point.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I do not have any punishments on this server.
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Last application I had was the last time you had staff team applications open, but I was too late to submit my application because I was not aware of the time. I this time am trying to be more open, and showing my feelings a little bit more because I noticed that last time I applied I tried too hard and It sounded more like a robot talking.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I would say that my reputation is pretty good, and I feel that I don’t get mad in chat, or start a fight, or do anything of the kind. I am here to be a good person, help this server, and give the most dedication that I can possibly give to help with the servers success.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in this role because I love Minecraft, I always have, and I think I started playing Minecraft right when it came out. But I also want this role in the server because I love to help people and to always be challenging myself to do more than I can really do. I really want to be in staff, I saw that my friend got to be staff in another server, so right when that happened I said that I was going to apply for MunchyMC because Munchy is one of my favorite Minecraft servers. I see all of these other people get the staff role, and I say to myself, “I want to do that.” So I am doing it.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I would rate myself a 9, because I have reported a lot of hackers before on servers and I like to look out for hackers because I want not only me, but everyone else to have a good time playing and not have to deal with hackers.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would actually give myself a 10 because my friend tested and showed me all of the hacks in a hacked client that he had downloaded. I really remember them and I have matched the hacks to people in game and reported them for it.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have not had any recordings of hackers on MunchyMC

Hey Bulty!

I think your application is great, it is very detailed, and you seem like a very kind person. The only thing I would work on is being more active in-game and getting more well-known!

Therefore, I am giving you a +0.7

Good luck!:four_leaf_clover:

~Aquarift

+0.25 everything @Aquarift said but you find some hackers to report!

Good luck! :smiley:

Hello, I will give you a +0.5 Good luck!

Thank you for all of your support I really appreciate it :D

Hello Bulty,

I can’t really speak for the Kit staff, but as a considerably active WoolWars staff member, I can confidently say that I hardly, if ever, see your name in chat, whether it’s just helping other players out with a question in the chat, etc. If you’re planning to go for WoolWars as well as KitPVP, I suggest becoming a known member of the community and becoming a little more active, both in games and in the chat.

My final rating will be a +0 (since I don’t know how active you are on KitPVP), but nonetheless good luck with your application.

Cheers,
AceCaptainRex

1 Like

Yes I understand that I am not very active in chat. I mainly look for hackers rather than being in chat

:/
Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 1.21.09 PM

1 Like
  • 0.5 Because your application was very detailed.

Good luck!

Three games of woolwars as an active woolwars player not something I would like

Regardless Goodluck

1 Like
  • As a staff member It’s also important to be helpful in chat, have a good reputation within the community, and to make people feel safe and welcome. Your job is not only to catch and ban hackers, but you’re also representing your community and keeping the chat clear of toxicity.

Also your activity definitely needs work, how are you going to detect hackers if you’ve barely played at all?

Just because I’m not active in chat doesn’t mean that I don’t play a lot

You’ve only played three games on woolwars and your stats on kitpvp are very minimal.
I’m sorry if I’m coming off as rude as all, but I suggest being more invested in the game modes you are interested in moderating.
(Good luck!)

Hey Bulty,

I like your app, you seem like a very friendly person. I would be more active in the Woolwars community, I haven’t you seen you around a lot.

Hey there, unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. I’d love to see you become more active and known within the community and I hope to see you apply next season!