Building application: NiamhLeah

@Dyth, this is a strong accusation… could you back it up in any way? Please send us a link to the original map, thanks in advance.

1 Like

I can’t find any proof for you, for NONE of her builds. please don’t make false accusations.

1 Like

@4ao Sure, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESa5MHNOPZ8

There’s tons of videos of that

The other map is called World of worlds.

Thank You!

Not false. Just please just take at least 2 minutes to look.

The cruise ship you’ve linked is different from the one in her application, quite a few differences i can spot at first glance.
Also, I can’t seem to find the exact place she took her screenshot, but it could be just my negligence. It could as well be a totally different city, they all look the same to me.
Thank you for your input though, will be inspected further.

1 Like

Okay, well search up “Tatanic boat minecraft map download” and u’ll find one instantly. Plus there’s no way they built that on their own, as these stuff needs to be built in teams. @4ao

Oh and also check world of worlds

Thank you.

Whether it is for inspiration or just for reference, using images to make/improve your builds is okay, as long as you don’t directly copy people’s work. (The only potential disadvantage is, if too similar to the original build, people are gonna invariably compare the two, which could result into your work being outshined by the original one.)

Furthermore, she didn’t build it alone, neither is she claiming to.

1 Like

There are a lot of titanic builds out there but this one seems to be unique. As for the world of worlds map, I download it and I can’t find anything that looks similar.

2 Likes