Building application: NiamhLeah

IGN and past IGN’s:
NiamhLeah

Timezone:
Bst (British summer time) / GMT (Greenwich mean time)

Discord username:
NiamhLeah

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Honestly I haven’t played it for that long but I really enjoy playing on the server and would love to contribute to it by joining the build team.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent builds:

Please tell us more about your favourite and most proudest build:
My favourite would have to be the cruise ship as it took us a long time to make, we used some other builds as inspo but built it all ourselves. Me and 3 others put a joint effort in to make this build. We all really enjoyed making that build.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
I have only been using world edit for a few months, so I aren’t fully experienced with it, however I feel that I would be easily able to learn by watching YouTube tutorials, etc.

Describe your build speciality and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I believe my build speciality would be structures/buildings as I have had a lot of experience of that, I would say I am also quite good at detailing structures or decorating. My weaknesses would probably be terraforming as I have never done that, but would be fully open to try doing that.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
This is actually the first time I have applied for a building position, but I have been building on friends, and my brothers servers for a few years now so I would say I am kind of experienced in building for others.

Describe yourself:
I am a 14 year old girl who lives in England, I can also speak basic Spanish, as I am currently in the process of learning it. I love building in Minecraft as it gives you lots of creative freedom to build whatever you want. I first got Minecraft in 2014 but was playing before that on my brother’s account too. In terms of the hours I can contribute to the server varies, but I have access to my pc half of the week, therefore I will be able to play around 4 hours a day, half the week, and can contribute more time on the weekends.

2 Likes

I really like your builds they look really nice and detailed, its a bit weird that you build very big builds and you are not fully experienced with worldedit, and also you didn’t talk about voxel

2 Likes

What i meant by not fully experienced is that i can do basic commands such as putting in walls, roofs, ect out of certain blocks, then i add in most details by hand. i am not sure what voxel is.

2 Likes

Go to youtube and search “Voxelsniper minecraft” and you will see what it is

2 Likes

oh okay i have seen people use this but have never used this myself, however i would be open to learning to use this and i believe i would be able to pick up this skill very easily

1 Like

try going to builder refurge or some server that has this and try it

ive just been practicing for about half an hour (with no experience of voxel) hows this?

1 Like

looks good!

so would i be able to be a trial builder or anything? i would love to help building

1 Like

I’m not a builder or builder manager so its not up to me

1 Like

how can i speak to a builder or builder manager?

They’ll get in contact with you eventually after evaluating the application.

~Ned

2 Likes

Your structures and detailing is great, your terraforming could use some work though. I don’t use voxel for that either, a big mistake but I think that WE works well on builders refuge. Your lion isn’t the best, organics is really difficult, but not impossible, try to make it less flat. your buildings/scyscrapers are also good, although they’re not the hardest to build. Your cruise is probably the best build here, and it is really good. Very good shape, detailing and in general a really well built structure, only issue is that it wasn’t YOU that built it, technically you built 1/4 of it. we need builds that are exclusively yours. your tress, roads and the builds around the primary builds also need some work. I wish you good luck! +.5

2 Likes

I absolutely love your cruise ship. Your structures could use some slight improvement but overall you application is good. I always encourage people to add more builds. I’d specifically love to see some more photos of your structures and skyscrapers.

1 Like

Thank you, i will be sure to add more structures and skyscrapers when i finish more builds and write another application.

thank you for the feedback i appreciate it!

Don’t make another application, just comment here with the new builds or simply edit the current one and add them there

2 Likes

okay ill do that as soon as i finish new builds

i also built this a while ago, but used a reference picture to recreate a house i really liked

Faked. I have been on that map before, firstly it’s a build team that builds that. Secondly it’s like the first map that comes up when u search “download maps minecraft” lol