Builder or Staff team applications

Continuing the discussion from MunchyMC Staff Recruitment (Summer 2019)[CLOSED]:

REREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:**I was player for a week.

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:**Yes i am

**- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:**Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

*IGN: OKG_Emsbry

**Timezone:**Central European

**Server(s) you would like to moderate:**MunchyMc

How active can you be per week? 4-5 hours

**Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:**I was builder on some servers but nothing spetcial

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? there’s a glitch that makes it look like you’re flying while u using ender pearl

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I do not have anti cheat experience , for now.

**Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:**I was playing kit pvp and one guy flew above me 10 blocks

**Languages spoken:*I speak english german and serbian

**Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?**I was reporting hackers and having such fun time on server

**What is your greatest strength?*My biggest strength is that it is patient and hard to piss me off and I would say I’m mature

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I build very good and i am team boat person and will help every person in team

**What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?**I know how hacks looks like , and I can make good decisions in difficult situations

Staff team applications are currently closed, use the correct format if you wish to make a build team app.

As @Valat has stated above, staff applications are currently closed and if you wish to apply for the Builder position on our server you will need to use the correct format. Here you can find the build application format: Build Team Recruitment [Open]

Wish you the best of luck if you are going to apply for Builder!

igotchu toxic.

Please put more effort into applying OKG_Emsbry.

This is not the correct thread. Your application lacks detail. You don’t meet the requirements for staff. Staff applications are not open. Your bolding isnt correct.

~CJ

Staff applications are currently closed, however Builder applications are not. Instead of using the Staff application format, please use the format found here in your new application. Have a great day.

1 Like