Builder Application

IGN TeamDucks

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: TeamDucks#0001

How long have you played MunchyMC?: About 1 month

How active can you be per week?: 6+ hours

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I have had one punishment on this account for hacking. I did hack and I admit to it. I waited around 3 months and appealed and got accepted back into the commmunity.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I haven’t built anything recently

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: my favourite build was a beautiful treehouse in the middle of a jungle

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am very experienced with worldedit.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I can build structure, I cannot do any detailing or interior.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? my history of building started out a year ago with my friends.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 9, I work very well, just sometimes some things can get on my nerves.

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?**I have not applied for builder before.

1 Like

You need a portfolio in order to even be considered.

2 Likes

What does that mean?

1 Like

It means you need to upload some images of things you have built!

1 Like

Ah.
Can I do it here now?

1 Like

Edit your application and add ur images there

3 Likes

Nevermind the application. I think that my builds suck anyways.

1 Like

Application withdrawn