Builder Application!

IGN: oTear

Timezone: Western European Time

Discord Name: oTear#6887

How long have you played MunchyMC?: on this account close to 5 months, but my other account i have been playing for 3 years.

How active can you be per week?: every single day for atleast 3 hours minimum 7hours maximum

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: never had a punishment and hopefully never will :)

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: my most recent build projects

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: my proudest build was a world that i unfortunately deleted, it was a giant death star from the star wars saga, it looked exactly like it. but becasue i deleted it my new favourite is the flower, it is in the portfolio, it consists of a hill surrounded by a large lake filled with lilypads, it is enclosed by a large variety of mountains, on the ground you can see large blossom trees with each their unique curves. worldedit was a big help on this one.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: i am very experienced with world edit using it on a daily basis however i use plugins like voxel alot less and are not yet completely familiar with them but i am trying to get more used to them now!

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): my building strengths are large builds, like mountains, trees, flowers, mushrooms, etc. my weaknesses are often the exterior of large houses. however i am getting a lot better and improving my design on houses :D

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? because i am young (13) i have not been able to work on servers before however i have been building for as long as i have had mine-craft, (since i was 6).

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: i love to work with others once i get to know them and would say 10/10 when i know them well, however a big weakness i have is being very anxious to talk to people i have never talked to before. but once i know them i will be able to work with them very well!

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? i have never applied for builder before and this is my first try applying i think i have what it takes and hope that you think so to :D
i will not be surprised at all if i am not approved i just want feedback so i can get better at building and try again later!

Thank you for your time!!!

5 Likes

Pretty nice builds, but lack a little detail. For now I’ll just give a +0

1 Like

thank you for the support! do you have any tips to get better?

practice makes perfect, your builds are great as they are (better then anything I can do) just work on extra detail I suppose :P

Amazing builds! The only real recommendations I can make would be to try to get a larger range of builds, maybe take a look at accepted applications for an idea of what munchy is looking for, and try to learn some basic voxel commands, here’s a decent tutorial. Otherwise, +1!

1 Like

TY ;D i will try my best :)

1 Like

thanks so much i will try to get better at them :D

1 Like

Hey @oTear, while we appreciate your application, we’ve decided to deny it. We think that you’re not quite ready to be given a trial yet. We hope to see you apply again soon!

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

3 Likes