Builder application- skepster1000

IGN and past IGN’s:first ign: Lemon_Gamer1

Timezone:BST

Discord username: sammy_boi

How long have you played MunchyMC?: a few months

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I am afraid that I cannot link a portfolio, yet I can link any builds through discord if you need them. I hope this does not affect my chances to get into the build team.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: my favorite build is a castle that I built in 2 days, and it was massive

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:I am very experienced with world edit

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I can only do very dematic terraforming, which is a weakness in one way, yet a stregnth in another way. I am moderatly good at everything else.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have worked on my own server, which sadly recently had to shut down. It had 100-200 players at a time.

Hey there @Skepster1000.
Please upload your portfolio to any online image sharing website, such as imgur or crevado, and link it here.
Applying without a portfolio will result in an instant denial.

I will do. Just a second

1 Like

Here it is. https://sam1345.crevado.com/my-work

Hey @skepster1000, I don’t think that your builds meet the required skill level that MunchyMC is currently looking for. Please take a look at the accepted applicants to see what MunchyMC is looking for. I wish you the best of luck though.

Hello!

After reading your application and reviewing your portfolio, I found a few things.

I tried to search up your IGN on the main Munchy website and it says that the IGN you wrote has never logged on to the server before. Make sure to include your most recent IGN as well as this one.

Be sure to include more information about your favorite build. Why is it your favorite? Describe the build more.

You should include more information about your experience with WorldEdit. Also, what about Voxel? Do you know how to use that plugin?

You should explain why this is a weakness/strength.

What was the name of the server? What type of server was it?

After looking at your portfolio, I found that your builds need some more detail. I think they still have a lot of potentials.

Unfortunately, I will have to give your application a -1. Take a look at the accepted builder applications to see what MunchyMC is looking for.

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there @Skepster1000 :wave:t3:

After reviewing your builds and taking a look at your application I don’t think that you seem to meet the skill level needed at MunchyMC. I suggest you take a look at accepted builder applications and try to practice you building.

It will be a -1 from me.

Good luck!
-Neon

1 Like

Hey there skepster, while we appreciate your application, at the moment it does not meet our expectations for new build recruits. Application denied.