My IGN is rottglock45
Timezone:
N.A east
Discord username:
Safepassword#8485
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
at least 3 years
My latest build is this
file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/minecraft_builds___dojo_by_them4cgodfather-d4l97qp.png
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
Um to be honest that might be because I was thinking of like idk random stuff and that popped into my head
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
I have never experienced voxel but I have lots of experience with world edit i would say like 2 years
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): So I am not the best at making stuff even but this opportunity could help me get better and also detailing i need some work on

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
So I have worked for Cineplex but on Minecraft pocket addition and i did work on belt for a little bit maybe a couple months but school for in the way and I had to resign but I am totally in the green now
Describe yourself: sure I am a really positive person overall and i like helping people out with problems or makes my day to know i have helped alot of people and when I make something or so something nice for some one or makes me feel really good so that it’s why I think I should be staff

You joined 3 months ago. Also we can’t access the build, and even if we could, you will probably need more for your skill level to be gauged.

-1 for lying, no builds, sounds immature, many grammar/punctuation mistakes, and not a lot of detail in your application.

Good Luck,

• Remix11
1 Like

Lmao hi’s such a bad lire
fill//storage
there’s no such file as “storage”