Builder App ~iHavOsmosis

IGN and past IGN’s:
Current: iHavOsmosis Past: iCloudDotCom, BtwItzCake, Cake232

Timezone:
Eastern

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both):
Both (Prefer Discord, iHavOsmosis#1573)

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
N/A (This probably will disqualify me but I don’t really play MC servers anymore. I just come on to build).

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):
Please consider some of these builds are over a year old (ex. the one with portals) I have chosen to include them to show different styles. If I were to make something like that again it would be much cleaner. Also, I unfortunately lost the one that has wool and a voxel brush floating in the year before I was able to finish it (IE why they are still there). Another thing is with a lot of these builds I was on a short timeline and I was not able to add extra details to the terrain ex. boulders, verity in the trees, custom flowers, ect.

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): Both (I also use Go Brush/Paint sense they can accomplish some things Voxel and WE can’t or at least be able to do those things faster). I also know some of the more unknown commands special to FAWE.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I would say my building specialty is terrain. This is not to say I cannot do structures, but in the past most of the servers I have built for needed me for terrain, leading me to feel that’s where I have the most experience. There are also many types of terrain I know how to do but have not incorporated into a solid build making my portfolio lack. One of the main things I have gotten good at is making my builds ascetic to play on eliminating annoyances and adding fun easter eggs and other small things to make maps more enjoyable.

Describe yourself:
I am currently 16, although I don’t play common MC gamemodes, I often come on to do builds for servers or just for my personal enjoyment. For me building takes away stress and lets me lose myself in time. I like building for bigger servers because it gives me a sense of accomplishment to see the builds I put my time and energy into being used. I started making builds on minecraft roughly two years ago, sense then I have built on and off. Something interesting that seems to happen is after I build for a few months my builds start to deteriorate. However, after I take a brake for a few weeks and come back my building gets substantially better from when I it was at my last peek. I understand this is not always good for a build team but I thought I should include it anyway. I have been on multiple build teams in the past but I normally end up leaving due to the lack of organization or the commissions being to confusing to split up all the people collaboration. I feel like building for a bigger well developed server will fix these problems.

If there is anything anyone feels like I have not covered in the app please comment it and I will try to fit it in. Thanks for taking your time to read it!

2 Likes

+1

• Good Application
  • Amazing Builds
1 Like

+1

Wonderful Builds
Nice Structure and Terraforming
Detail application
Love the server spawn and the pvp maps you build.
Good Luck : P

-Cactusflipz :cactus:

1 Like

+1

You seem very ambitious, mature, and skilled.

Goodluck son!

2 Likes

+1

Amazing builds! I think your style fits right in with the current KitPvP style!

2 Likes

+1
Very impressive builds and are very applicable to the types of maps the server needs

1 Like

why does one of your builds have a low resolution?

+1
Good builds and application

1 Like

+1
-Amazing builds
-Good app (add some details)!
(You will get 0 if you get caught, if no then you are very amazing!)
Good luck!

1 Like

One of my monitors is 720p and minecraft opens on it by default so I don’t always switch it over. I’m guessing that is why otherwise I’m not sure.

Ill also add some more detail to the app, thanks for the suggestions.

1 Like

1+

• Amazing, outstanding builds
  • Good application, a lot of detail.
  • Good luck!
1 Like

+1
wow

1 Like

Hey @iHavOsmosis
If you are still interested in joining our team, message me on discord: cheater#9184

1 Like

GOOD LUCK @iHavOsmosis,

-NingaCFYT

Application denied.