Build Team

IGN: DolpherMc

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: Dolpher#2237

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 1 day. Sorry for lying, I was thinking about a different server.

How active can you be per week?: I can be active for at least 5 hours but as long as you need me or someone I can go for a long time. But August is a pretty busy month for me. Because I’m going on vacation and my birthday is coming.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: No. I have not been on a lot.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I haven’t been active on minecraft so I will show you 2 if my builds. There pretty good builds the first one will be the working TV and the 2nd is the university. Here’s the link: https://dolpher.crevado.com/build I added 1 more build but 2 pictures, it’s hard finding good builds because sometimes I’ll just make a build for fun, and also I started playing Minecraft more often this year. I’ll add a wool wars map to it but it might take a while like a day or 2.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite build was a working TV and a university that I made on PE, I don’t know if you care if I do stuff on PE because everything is basically the same but PE has less features then Java.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I worked with WorldEdit before but the Voxel and other building plugins then no I have not had experience with those. So WorldEdit I would say I am a 8/10 I know how to use it and quite of bit of stuff with it. But not the full best at it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am good at coming up with ideas, but sometimes not always at recreating it. Like if I think I want to make a store sometimes it will be a 10/10 or just horrible. I like rustic, and suburban style homes. I can do modern but to be completely honest my brain hurts for making modern houses. But I can come up with some cool stuff such as the little details like candles and buttons. It’s hard explaining my thoughts to people until I show then what I mean. I can be really creative at sometimes but not always.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? Haven’t worked for build teams but I have been staff like 1 server. 1 of the servers being my friends realm but then his realm got shutdown due to people hacking, griefing and more.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: I would rate myself a 8/10 because I can get angry at someone if they don’t do it the right way but tbh I’ve been working on that skill so I’ve gotten better at controlling that. Which I often don’t build with other people because my friends don’t often play Minecraft Java or PE. So that’s why I’m working in controlling it.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? Yes but editing my work so I get better ratings so I can join the team.

1 Like

A portfolio of your build projects is required to apply for Builder.

6 Likes

Im sorry but what term of a portfolio are you using?

2 Likes

A collection of pictures of your build projects, people usually use Imgur or Crevado but you could also just edit the pictures into the topic with the Upload button.

3 Likes

As Atterax says, you need a portfolio to be considered for builder.

Also, unless you have an alt it does not look like you have been playing Munchy for one year.
Remember that playtime is not a requirement on a builder application and lying will only decrease your chances.

3 Likes

Howdy there, I’ll place a -1 for the following reasons, (prior to JamieDactyl’s and Atterax’s post.)

1 Like

-1 your application is like a cake without filling. We want more information, elaborate more, sell yourself a little. Also the reasons stated above ofcourse.

Have a damn good day!

2 Likes

As Atterax and Jamie said portfolio is required,also lying about your time on the server,you should try adding more detail to the question answer,i would also suggest taking look at accepted build appeals to see what kind of builds munchy is going for.

Try expandind your answer

Final rating -1
Goodluck with the application <3

3 Likes

Okay I will I just need to get pictures.

2 Likes

Okay thank you! And sorry about when I joined the server, I was thinking about a different server.

2 Likes

I changed my application.

2 Likes

I changed my application.

2 Likes

As already stated above, there isn’t much detail in the application, and the builds are heavily lacking in detail.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Can you tell me what I need to fix, because I don’t know which one doesn’t have enough detail.

2 Likes

Elaborate more! What’s your building style? You said that coming up with ideas is your strong point, could you show some examples of that?

On which servers were you staff?

I suggest you also add some more builds to your portfolio.

3 Likes

I’ll try my best.

2 Likes

I tried to do my best I hope you like the new one.

2 Likes

I would suggest making larger scaled builds like kitpvp,woolwars maps or maps for a specific event using world edit and voxel sniper.

3 Likes

I can’t do it today or tomorrow because I’m going to be busy although I might make one when I away to get ideas of a mega build and making KitPVP, and woolwars map.

2 Likes

I’ll add the wool wars later tomorrow but what do you rate my application so far?

1 Like