IGN: =R0nsN

Timezone: EU

Discord Name: RONS#8071

**How long have you played MunchyMC?:**2months

**How active can you be per week?**5 days

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: never

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

These are close to what I’ve built because I can’t find my photos

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: the castle I like the vines to make it seem old

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: never in mincraft

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I don’t know how to make big builds but I can make some cool changes

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? from dirt homes I can make old castles and never worked for a server

**On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:**10 I like working with loads of people

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?**I’ve never applied for build

1 Like

dis u?

3 Likes

Please stop posting new applications one after another, you can edit pre-existing posts by clicking on the pencil icon at the bottom of your topic/application. To critique your application as well, I don’t think you know what skills you need to have to apply to the Build Team inherently. You need to be capable of making large-scale maps, similar to KitPVP, SG, or at the minimum WoolWars maps.

Dis you?

As well, no you have applied before. 2 times in fact, several minutes to hours ago. Also, WorldEdit skills are a minimum requirement which are very important to know if applying for Build Team. As well, you are very non detailed and have an unappealing application that doesn’t stand out.

2 Likes

I WAS JUST BOUTTA POST THIS ONE TOO LMAO
this body is unclear

3 Likes

I can’t find the one I built I forgot to say these are similar to the ones I built

1 Like

Plagiarism is cause for instant denial. Also what Beel said :)

2 Likes

I can’t find my photo so I put that one in I need to say it’s similar to the one I’ve built

1 Like

Even if you aren’t lying, you should at least post your own screenshots. Just saying “It’s similar; so that’s why it can be found on Google Images” doesn’t let you skip over the fact you are plagiarizing other people’s builds.

3 Likes

Denied for plagiarism.

7 Likes