Build team Application

IGN:
TheTechPanda
Timezone:
PST
Discord Name:
TheTechPanda#1402
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I am on a new account, on my old one I played for a long time, in total I’ve been a member for about 2 years, but I have been super active on the server for about 5-7 months.
How active can you be per week?:
3-5 hours
Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
Nope
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I once built a huge, amazing, spawn for my server, but it got griefed by an untrustworthy Mod, I would link it, but it was destroyed before I could take pictures
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I have extensive knowledge in world edit. I have worked with Voxel before, but I will need some learning.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I am pretty good with industrial/streampunk and medieval, but I can barely build in a modern style
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have been staff on a private server and helped build their spawn, I still am staff on the private server, but things have slowed down quite a bit.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
7, I like to work alone sometimes, but I will work with others when I have a LARGE project, like a new PvP map or something.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
I have never applied for builder here on this server before, if I get accepted I will be exited to work with your amazing team!

Adding on to somethings, I think I could be a valuable member of the MunchyMC build team because I am skilled in world painter, so I can make (more) custom maps for Munchy! I have been playing Minecraft for nearly 8 years and I do believe that I can really help with the building aspect of the server.

Hey, even though its not a requirement to even have a week of activity, you said you had 2 years on munchy when you have a few months. Even though it doesn’t matter just wanted to point that out.

Also, you need links/pictures of your builds that you have.

4 Likes

Your application won’t be considered if you don’t provide a portfolio.

9 Likes

I recently switched accounts. I- forgot my password…

1 Like

I will make a portfolio and put it here today, I didn’t have one ready at the time.

1 Like

-1, no portfolio.

1 Like

I know, I really do want to get into the build team, but any portfolio webtool I go to either has me pay or it just doesn’t work. I am a really good builder (my friends would say) and at least giving me a chance would be nice.

1 Like

Try using Imgur, it’s really easy to use

2 Likes

hello! a portfolio/pictures need to be included so that the admin can see what you’ve build and can decide if they wanna add you or not :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have liked some images, please consider me. Thank You!

2 Likes

i think you should look at some accepted build applications. staff like to see bigger builds

1 Like

hiii, the build you have linked looks really cute but i think you should look at accepted applications to see what munchymc is looking for!!
It is a +0 from me, but i do wish you the best of luck :D!!!

1 Like

Hey @TheTechPanda, while we appreciate your application, we don’t think that you’re ready for a trial yet. Keep working on your portfolio!

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

3 Likes