Build team application-xxBaroudixx

IGN:xxBaroudixx
Timezone: I live on tunisia and i play like 1hour and half par day (
My time is different from you)
Can you use Teamspeak or Discord: i can use bouth of them but my mic is broken at the moment
How long have you played MunchyMC?: i Played a long time ago on my old account but it just hacked
Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):fortnite%20battle%20bus big%20house%20(2) big%20house%20(1)
Can you use World Edit?: Yes i can and i have alot of expirince of world edit,i use it in a lot of my buldis
Describe yourself: Im boy, 16 years old from tunisia i can speak arabic,english and french. i really like drawing and listening to music. i start playing minecrraft at 1.6.6.
Im realy calm i never get in a fight with anyone i know when to take things seriously and when to take things funny. i really like like playing minecraft beacuse of pepoles bulling me at school so i start bulding. my big dream is having a gaming pc beacuse my pc is a potato
ii just wante to say plz accepte me beacuse IM A GOOD GUY <3

Don’t steal builds!
https://www.deviantart.com/concretecastlemagic/favourites/61605063/Minecraft?offset=168
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/yodenheim-mcsg-kit-pvp-map.82411/
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-24777-3821669-1-0-1-0-y-a-t-il-un-tuto-pour-cree-anubis.htm
-(click on 2nd imgur link)

1 Like

what ??

It isn’t that difficult to understand, you cheated, and that’s a oneway-ticket to denied-land. Have fun!

1 Like

excuse me ?

everyone is bulling me also here ? :’(

You stole the builds, right? I’ve also checked it. Im sorry If came across as rude, but we see a lot of fraud here. You will need to prove that this is your creations, or you will be denied for “suspected fraud”. Again, my apologies if I was rude in any way.

where is the stolen one ???

Two*, its the Egyptian-style one and the hotel, its pretty obvious, you’ve taken only ONE screenshot of all builds and with different texture packs, you should ask to get it removed now so that you can apply with your builds.

i donet know what are you talking about . but if you gonna call the admin and tryhard to denied me its okay im gonna delete it and next time i will build my name in minecraft ._.
thx for that <3

he said this You don’t have permission to delete this topic. If you really want it to be deleted, submit a flag for moderator attention together with reasoning.
what do i do

You can just leave a comment with a request to delete this topic/application. let the Admins take care of the rest. very mature decision, I look forward to your next application, good luck!

DELETE MY topic/application please

done :’(

No worries, you can just make a new one, just don’t steal builds in that and you’re fine :slight_smile:

okay thanks for help

No problem, If you want any help you can feel free to message me

Stolen builds, Instant denial. Since you included stolen builds that pretty much guarantees all your future applications will be denied.

2 Likes