Build team Application NOAHexe

IGN and past IGN’s:
NOAHexe, ohhNoah, discordmessage, malachi2k, FamLitSuperDab, notnotRKY, notRKY, 0hNoah,
UnProfessionals, BabyMineHQ, fzP, HealthyDiet, OGXD, EmailMe, WhyUAlwaysLying, gloomings,
McFattie, FirmlyGraspIt_, ImLItFqm, ItsWushii, Wushii, Pugprofit, Vioxie, VioxyPlayz
Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time
Discord username:
noah.exe#1902
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Since November 30th, 2017
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel, and other relevant plugins?:
I would say im pretty experienced with World Edit, Voxel not so much but I know some commands and im sure I can watch some tutorials on it.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I would say my specialty in building is Creativity, detail, and Speed. And some of my weaknesses are large build with a lot of detail.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I worked for Mineplex, and some other small servers.

Describe yourself: I would say im Creative person and someone who likes to spend time into their day to make Minecraft Builds for MunchyMC :) I would say im a positive person, I could put at least 4 - 5 hours into MunchyMC on School days but on Weekdays at least 9 - 12 hours. Age: 12

Ok, thank you for the info!

(edit) CJ_Puffinstuff a fellow Builder said there was no age limit to applying for builder.

:frowning:

1 Like