Build Application - OnceUponTheEnd

IGN and past IGN’s: OnceUponTheEnd(Current) xKiyoRoll, Yuuumaa, Unroastedturkey,
Yuuma_, UnstoppableLemon, Dat_Epic_Narwal, Epicpie395, Higgthxbai

Timezone: Est

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): I can use Discord

How long have you played MunchyMC?: two 1/2 months

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

This is the outside and inside of a school i built

This is a house i built, although the outside around the house i didn’t build

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): I can Use world edit as i’ve been using it for more than two years

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m good with Detailing, Structures, and outside building, as well as modern structures

Describe yourself: I am a 15 Year old. I’m 75% Irish, 10% Polish, and 15% other. I love building, as i do it quite often with my friends on creative servers. I love meeting new people as it’s one of the things i’m most excited about if i were to join the build team. I’m active for most of the day, and almost constantly on my computer (im kind of a nerd) I make sure to always put 112% into my building. I do love to joke with other people but i don’t really do it to the extreme. Anyway, it’s been a pleasure to apply and im hope I will be working along side you all!

+0.75
-Decent builds! Add more please!
-Decent App!

Your builds are decent but you are inactive. You have created this forum account a month ago and didn’t even reply to any posts. You have only created this post.
I suggest you get to know the community before you apply for Builder.
I don’t think your current building style fits the one the server is looking for at this time. I suggest you add some more builds that we could judge and give you our opinions about them.
Good Luck
Bons

1 Like

+0
Builds are decent, but there aren’t any to suggest you are on the same level as other builders on the team. Were more active I’d be more ready to suggest that you be given a chance.

Hey @xKiyoRoll,
thanks for applying! Sadly, you haven’t provided enough builds to show us what you are really capable of! You may apply again in a few weeks!