BuffCorgi_'s Helper Application (Winter 2023)

Hey Candle! :heart:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my server activity, and I appreciate your feedback. I completely understand the importance of consistency and dedication, and I want to provide some context to the points you raised regarding my server activity this year.

This year has been particularly challenging for me as it’s my last year of high school, and the workload and pressure from exams have been quite demanding. In March, I took a break from the server when a few of my close friends left, which affected my enthusiasm for the server. I did return in late August/early September when my school workload eased, but unfortunately, I had to take another break around mid/late September due to upcoming exams throughout October and November, whilst also dealing with a loss. This prompted me to step back and prioritise self-care.

Now that I’m on holidays for a long time and have a relatively light workload, I am eager to re-engage with the server. I believe these breaks have allowed me to recharge, and I am committed to being more consistent moving forward. I understand the importance of dedication and plan to stick around actively for as long as I can. I just want to point out that people like you are one of the primary reasons I get motivated to return to the server when the time permits, because you guys have done so much to improve myself as a person!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, I really appreciate it!

and P.S I never played season 2 lol, I joined at the beginning of 2022 :)

ly candle, thanks again for your constructive feedback :smiley:

Edit: Fixing of grammatical errors

8 Likes

I meant to type season 3, my bad, I just woke up. :pensive:

5 Likes

you woke up on season 2 mode instead of season 4 mode

but all in all, I hope my answer cleared things up :)

3 Likes

Big +1

one of my oldest friends, always encouraging positive communities
Welcome back Buffcorgi. Good luck ^^

4 Likes

Ily moumik! Thanks for being such a great friend from the start of my journey on this server, I’m honored to be friends with you :heart:

Best of luck on your own application aswell!

6 Likes

Apparently you are known and respected, +1 for that

4 Likes

+1000 corgi is such a wellrounded, active player on surv. he always engages with everyone on the server, something which not many people do! (also im the one who accidentally set the clan tag rip - that was not corgi’s fault + i didn’t think it’d work hahaha

4 Likes

Corgi is one of the most community oriented players I know. He is very good and bringing players together and making them feel welcome, through projects and games on the server. I respect that you are open in responding to and accepting criticisms on your app, which shows a good level of maturity. And your reasons for inactivity are understandable in my opinion. Overall, I think that you have the skills needed to handle the Helper position. +1

4 Likes

Thank you @psycnotic for your words! I’d love to catch you on sometime to get to know each other a bit more!

@kr1tzie and @Avilani I honestly don’t think I would have been able to apply if it wasn’t for either of your extreme kindness and social intelligence! You guys have taught me so much, and words cannot express how grateful I am to have met you two and become super close :heart:

Avil, also, best of luck for your own application!

3 Likes

+1 I’m not very active on munchy right now all interactions I have had with corgi have been positive! C:

5 Likes

awhhh thank you axiee i miss you so muchh, hope to catch you on soon :heart:

Also, Happy New Year (to anyone reading this!)

5 Likes

Honestly corgi is a very kind and easy to approach person, always up to help ppl if possible.

Personally believe corgi would make a great helper

2 Likes

I started playing survival a few days ago and Corgi was nothing but kind and helpful. He showed me around a bit and was very welcoming.
+1, good luck!

5 Likes

thank you rycja and neon for the kind words!!!

Also, its been great meeting you neon, you are very cool to hang out with :heart:

5 Likes

Hi BuffCorgi!

We are delighted we’ve seen so much of you on our survival server during the last six weeks! However, your activity has been rather spotty for the rest of the season. I understand that this difference comes from your work at university, but we think it’s best for the server if our staff members are a bit more consistently active. We would love to keep seeing you around once your term starts again and look forward to your next application!

9 Likes