Bubulacik´s Build Team Application

Ign:
Bubulacik
Timezone:
GTM +1
Can you use Teamspeak or discord(state one or both):
I prefer to use Discord-Bubulacik#0212
How Long have you played MunchyMC?:
I just joined(but its really fun so far)
Portfolio(Builds you´ve made with pictures):

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both):
I can use World Edit
Describe your build speciality (detailing, terraforming, structures, ect.):
I specialize in Steampunk,(i LOVE building airships and small houses) 19th and 20th century, vehicles , pretty detailed
Describe yourself:
My name is Max. Im from Slovakia. I enjoy playing minecraft,or any creative games.
Im funny (or at least i think),i like working in a team.Im a pretty cheerful person.
Im online at least 4-5hrs a week because i have school.
I really want to be a part of the Build Team because i love building and i think this could be a Great oportunity to show my skill,while meeting new people.
I also from time to time hop on a server called Sanacraft-a Steampunk server.its not very active but the builds are breathtaking.

I hope you consider my Application.
Have a wonderfull day, Bubulacik

Nice Builds Bubulacik. Keep on going :smiley:

Thanks man.

I mean you seem like a pretty talented builder but you just joined the community and your application isn’t stunning.

Good luck!
Neutral

You might want to wait at least a week or 2 before you try to apply for some kind of staff/builder. Other than that good application! I definitely recommend checking out some of the accepted ones like MythicalSheep’s application.

I will try to be as active as possible,
Also thanks.

Also guys dont take the last part as advertisment please, if you guys are not ok with it i will edit it out.

Here is a little update to stuff –-)

I like your builds, but do you have pictures of your builds without the textures packs, or are they texture-pack dependent?

Either way, you have nice builds and seem to know how to create structures pretty well.

They really need the texture pack, i can build without it but it just doesnt look right, other than that thanks:D

Hey @Bubulacik
Thanks for applying. Sadly, I cannot offer you a place in our build team right now since we have had so many amazing applications!
Happy new year!

1 Like