BryanThePotato's Build Team Application

IGN: BryanThePotato

Timezone: Us Central

Discord Name: !~BryanThePotato~!#1082

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Possibly 1 year, But I do not have good memory of it.

How active can you be per week?: 6-4 hours

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: Once, For Kill aura Because I decided to cheat And I Recently got a unban And I said I was sorry for what I did and I Didnt Mean to do what I did.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: BryanThePotato's Minecraft Builds. - Google Slides
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Once I built a Base That Looked like a amethyst geode in 1.8

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:**I have Used World edit Im not shure what Voxel is but im pretty shure i could learn i am a fast learner

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.) : Im Great at terraforming, Im Not As good Insides of buildings. other then that im pretty good at everything else

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’m kind of a mystery i haven’t worked on builds with many popular servers mainly my own servers

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 7-8

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I havent Relly applied for any other building, This is my first

1 Like

Give a google drive link or an imgur link linking to all your recent builds, if you don’t do this your application will automatically be denied

I can do some builds In a short period of time if you would like to show my building skills
But i dont have any past projects

Please allow public access to your portfolio so we can see it

can u just deny this please

1 Like

-1 There is no build content and your ban was for cheating. I have been banned before for flying but I regret it so retire that life of cheating and make a new application or edit this one because it needs a little work. Your google drive slide does not even show anything. For Example Imgur: The magic of the Internet. I am also doing this because this sets a good example for the build team and I want to be on the build team myself.

you can just flag it and put that you want this denied

1 Like

Application withdrawn