Brqnx's Build Team Application

IGN: Brqnx

Timezone: CEST (Central European Summer Time) Information: I can play for about 3 Hours a Day but its flexible on the weekends.

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): I can use both Teamspeak or Discord, though i’m more comfortable with Discord (but it doesn’t matter what I use)

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I Think I did an Application early 2019 but I remember playing on MunchyMC during the Summer 2018 ( I think not 100% sure)

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): Picture 1 & 2 are from a Server on which I used to build on:

and the third one is a pretty recent on of me building an interior:
Screenshot by Lightshot
I’ve build much more for an old MC Server called rewinside.tv but it got taken down about half a year ago.

And some random builds i’ve done so far:

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): I don’t have any problem with Voxel or World Edit, i’ve been using them already now 4 years (almost), though i’d prefer World Edit because its more simple (in my opinion)

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’ve been working on Minecraft Lobbies, KitPVP, Survival Games, Bedwars Maps already for ages so I think my specialty are big maps for people to play Minigames on. I am really good at World Edit, Voxel, MCEdit and Schematica. Though I really prefer building huge KitPVP maps because they use alot of World Edit or Alternatives. I really like building interior to a house, Houses and Lakes etc.

Describe yourself: Hi my Name is Daniel im 15 and i’m from Malta, but i’ve been living in Berlin,Germany since I was 2 years old. I think im a very Chill person which is very quiet. I go to School (obviously) and im in 10th Grade. I will soon write my MSA (Mittel Schul Abschluss), which is a huge test in Germany so i may have not that much time over the Winter and Spring of 2020. My birthday is on the 1st of May. I like Anime such as Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto (Shippuden) etc. I think im a mentally strong person which can (if necessary) protect others. Im small, about 5’5 (but remember im still 15). All in all I think im a person which is really has no life and plays alot of MC.

2 Likes

Sure, Thanks I’ll try and look for some on the internet

1 Like

I was impressed but suspicious, Didnt take long until I found:
https://www.mc-market.org/threads/1483/

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivYM4Ek55msFmzeAXebxqXhs19SrITGgfrbWlUQujvg5OEEjmyt-LTpTkHyc3_1Oz173_1DuW3AZKfXR9DZ0aZ6L_1y1fGwFINJuHm80_1JFvymq_1AooLHpUnu6lLlwewCe9IskxDRyoFj5kLnKYU91Kv81VrOqG9rKpW5Vl3scbGCBYut59Ekqv1QnX9WehGlT2RW4cWeQLvg8uvNGzRKJACf_1_1ZC4hQYaBBuPhoTZs1NhE_1szWxgNwc6iXkQQYzn-lwK4ymO7XTBT9PcKHGK5yk-HOiD4cQCLV-HEKotrXZupDJgU6BS3QklcKRkQ0NePn2kULJYNM4fVwu23Moa8nO03GTmLHA&prmd=ivn&ei=Qj9HXZ7KFqH45gKn-JLADA&start=10&sa=N&biw=375&bih=628
The list goes on, is there any builds you didnt steal? I hope it turns out that you built these (even though all the builds have different texture packs and the oldest images have different creators and nie with your name), if so good luck! But if not, you’ll be denied

2 Likes

Stolen builds, instant denial. Thanks Aleksseks for catching that.

3 Likes

@brqnxs Goodluck! :D

1 Like

Uhhh… I don’t understand why do you have to steal builds… you could just work on builds and get better seriously… I’m disappointed :pensive:

Qusax

1 Like