Brotherawesome's JMod Application (February 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes. (I can use OBS)

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes, I have both platforms and are competent with them.

Application

IGN: Brotherawesome

Timezone: EST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes, I can use a microphone for an interview.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
I am interested in being a JMod!

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
I am interested in moderating the Survival server!

How active can you be per week?
I can be active almost every day with a timeframe from 11 AM-12 AM however the schedule may change to 4 PM-11 PM since I still have school.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
To my memory, I don’t think or remember having any punishments on the network.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have not applied for any staff roles before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation within the survival community is well, alright or moderate in my opinion since I may try to communicate in the chat to at least talk to others and I try to help whenever I can or know what it is I’m helping in!

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I got interested in applying for JMod since I would love to help out in watching over the survival and helping others with problems that might require some help! What motivated me to apply was the idea of really just being able to help out the server and the community, as well as others giving me the idea to try applying!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I would rate my knowledge at moderating a community at least a 8/10

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would rate my knowledge on hacks and cheats at least 7/10

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have made no hacker reports before.

Edit List:
Edit 1 - Fixed a typo

12 Likes

Big +1

Such a kind and amazing person and such a mature person as well. He also is very very active and knows a lot about the gamemode

GL BROTHER!!

3 Likes

AH tysm turtlee <3

2 Likes

+1 yes yes yes, I don’t usually comment on app’s but he’s been here longer than me and is very mature and know lots about survival!! Goodluck cutie~

2 Likes

Huge +1 is a qt!

2 Likes

Brotherawesome? More like Brothermid.

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes, I can use a microphone for an interview.

This is untrue. Your microphone is broken. You bought a brand new one, then broke it. Or was it broken when you got it? Guess we’ll never know… Exposed by someone in a maid dress.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
To my memory, I don’t think or remember having any punishments on the network.

To your memory??? What are you, a goldfish? I’ll admit, I have a goldfish memory. But you should say with confidence “NO! I have no punishments because I am the golden child who only did one bad thing in my life and that was not applying to this app season sooner.” Not whatever this was, but I already forgot what I’m talking about.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Moderate? Well? Alright? You don’t live under a rock you know. You’re extremely nice (surprisingly) and you help out more than you realize. Your reputation is very good, maybe a bit quiet sometimes, but who isn’t, right?

What motivated me to apply was the idea of really just being able to help out the server and the community, as well as others giving me the idea to try applying!

And peer pressure, don’t forget the peer pressure!

+0.5
Application good, not truthful because you underestimate yourself, and you’re a child. Children = not +1

5 Likes

LOL ty typh, and ill try to be more confident then the next time :O <3

2 Likes

+1 amazing person :D

2 Likes

Huge +1
I’ve worked with brother before in a moderation team, and he’s amazing at moderating. Also really nice and friendly person

2 Likes

brotherawesome is awesome

+1

4 Likes

+1 :+1:

1 Like

I see you an Pizzas server chatting and being nice to everybody, same as survival, active and nice, I’ll give this a +1!!! :)

3 Likes

Aw tysm guys <3

3 Likes

+1 Yes!

Even tho I can’t rate your activity as I don’t play survival but I know that you are mature, nice, very helpful, and hard working person and I would
love to see you in pink/purple

Good Luck Brotherawesome!

3 Likes

+1 yes. just yes. I don’t need to say anything other than YES!!

2 Likes

poor application, try structuring and planning answers before writing, I notice you use a lot of filler talk rather than adding substance to answers. I would like to see more detail in the final two questions- I recommend taking a look at last seasons accepted applications to see the level of individuality each one has

1 Like

oo ty for the advice, ill keep it noted for next time if there is said next time :+1:

1 Like

Hiya Brotherawesome

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately you haven’t been successful this time. I’d love to see you continuing to build your reputation on munchy as a responsible, reliable, exemplary member of the community, and possibly making some progress on your overall maturity. You’ve made some amazing contributions to the server so far and I know you to be a kind and helpful member of the community, so best of luck for any future applications you make!

8 Likes