Brockq's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN:
Brockq

Timezone:
Central standard time or GMT-6

How active can you be per week?
Normally 3-5 hours a day, can vary quite a lot during holidays.Also just depends if i get burnt out on munchy/minecraft at the time.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
None except a joke jail.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have not applied before as this is the first time staff applications have shown up since I’ve joined.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I believe it’s postitive and I think I’m well known and liked throughout the survival community, though not as much in other gamemodes as I don’t play much else than survival.
Im normally not much of a talkative person i usually end up doing my own thing but im not always completely silent i do occasionally talk in public chat.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested because seems to be a fun experience and want to help out the community.
My motivation is to help out the community since its given me a lot of great memories and want to help give other people the great memories I’ve gotten from it.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it.
I was a helper on another server long time ago that was such shut down (about 8 years ago).
Also leader of Gimbr Clan for a year now.
I have taken some leadership roles IRL before but nothing major besides couple of school projects which has been a few years.

16 Likes

Good application gl

4 Likes

+1 I think Brock is awesome sauce!

4 Likes

+1 green bestie

4 Likes

+1 Likes green, and I like green + very nice and helpful

5 Likes

+1 tries their best to help people with commands and solve issues between people!

4 Likes

+1 very cool guy with a very cool application :sunglasses:

5 Likes

+1 lé Brock ist much cool. Also he doesnt put up with bs from people being mean, theres no toleration for people being poopy and i think that would be beneficial

5 Likes

just put your age bro its not that deep

But +1

3 Likes

Yea thats fair ill add it.

4 Likes

Brock rocks

4 Likes

my name is still BrockSimp PFFTTT

4 Likes

Good luck to ya, Brock! :)

5 Likes

+1 duh its brock

3 Likes

Brock is a well known, nice player on the server. I do think you talk a fair share in chat with other players more than you state you do and try to help where you can. +1

5 Likes

+100!
brock is a very helpful, active player in the survival community! he’s always ready to spend some time helping someone out or cheering a fellow player up. brock is a wonderful friend and would be a fantastic addition to the staff team imo <3

5 Likes

+1

Brock is a kind and helpful member of the Survival community

5 Likes

Hello Brock!

We are happy to see that you are interested in becoming a staff member on our server, but unfortunately, we have to deny your application this time. I’d love to give you more detailed feedback, but we simply chose someone else for our limited number of available spots on the team. We hope to see you apply again during our next recruitment phase!

5 Likes