Bring Back HG

I’ve been missing GS a bit more than normal as of recent, I’d love to bring it back. Was it just not popular enough? Does anyone think it will ever be viable again?

3 Likes

Are you talking about SG?

1 Like

I think they mean Hunger Games (aka HG), which I believe was a gamemode that existed on munchy but was removed because it was dead (I might be wrong) and now it’s only an event on kit, and I think the event is bugged and can’t be hosted anyway. Seen here: List of KitPvP Events

2 Likes

HG was an old gamemode

3 Likes

Seeing how many times the Sg community near collapsed I’d say it probably isn’t viable to bring it back as a gamemode. HOWEVER, it could be brought back via having exclusive tournaments for it, but not bringing it back as a gamemode, or as a kitpvp or survival games event.

2 Likes

Bad has tried numerous amounts of times to revive HG, so I’m not quite sure if anyone would actually play. He also tried to revive HG when he was at the height of the 'Skeppy Era"(?), that didn’t work either. I love HG a lot, but I’m not sure if anyone would actually play it anymore. :sob:

6 Likes

we love HG

2 Likes

wam bam add 3 day elite to win yes maam

SG next :laughing::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: