Brewingcreeper's staff application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes I have obs ready almost at all times or I can quickily open it up on my desktop.

**- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I have teamspeak 3 but I don’t use it as often as discord

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

**IGN:Brewingcreeper

**Timezone:Pacific timezone (PT)

**Languages Spoken:English

**How active can you be per week?I don’t know exactly but I can be around 14 hours per week or more

**When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined in December of 2018. What made me stay was because of the kitpvp and the unique pvp games that are on the server and the community.

**Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:No I never got muted or banned on the server

**Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:Not much but on another server that died I was a mod and someone asked for Youtube rank and they only had 2 subscribers and told them no each time they asked.

**Do you have any anticheat experience? unfortunately no.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: Sorry I have none I haven’t seen any hackers

**What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I made some munchymc videos and uploaded to youtube if that counts for anything and I have never hacked on munchy.

**How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? it would give me experience on being a staff member and helps me be more tougher to people when I say no if they ask for something they can’t have.

How do you work when in a team?

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

Hey there!

It seems like you didn’t answer the following questions:

With most of your questions, it seems like you removed the ** after each question. That is important because it bolds the question!

When you do so, be sure that your response is separated from the **!

Finally, I recommend adding a bit more detail in your application! I don’t recommend including one-sentence responses!

I wish you the best nonetheless!

whoops sorry about that

1 Like

It looks like you still haven’t added those details Vurm mentioned! For now, gonna stay neutral until its updated - the team question is very important on a staff app!

1 Like

Howdy there @Brewingcreeper. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!