Timezone: AEST

Discord Name: BrendonHorvath#3729

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 1 hour

How active can you be per week?: from 5 - 48 hours

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: no

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: the door of it

the front side
the inside WIP

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: ide have to say the bunker im building and its my latest and better build

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: not that experienced but i know the basic world edit commands

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): the weakest would probably be terraforming because i’ve been starting to work on that and my strongest would be structures because thats the thing ive moastly worked on

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? my building went from just oak wood masions that look terable to learning about colour pallets to making the bunkers witch is my best builds.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 8/10 because when i have an idea i stick with it a bit to much and i dont take some feedback that i should take sometimes

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? no because i haven’t been that good at building till now

1 Like

Hey BrendenHorvath!

I recommend taking a look at the portfolio’s of some accepted builder apps to see the quality of builds they are looking for in the MunchyMC Build Team.

2 Likes

ok thx for the feedback. also its on not en lol

ps the like you sent me the likns dont go anywhere anymore

1 Like

490x70

Although you don’t seem to be lying about any specific thing your application, I don’t think you meet the requirements of the Build Team.

Edit: My main issue with your portfolio is the fact that the builds shown survival builds, or are identical to survival builds. Portfolios consisting of survival builds only will not be accepted.

1 Like

i can see that and ill work on that so ima do some world edit building on a minehut server

2 Likes

tbh it would help if people didnt spawn 4000000 blocks of tnt and light it

1 Like

Instead of downloading WorldEdit for Forge and using it in Single Player! There are lots of tutorials in the Internet!!!

3 Likes

my server i have is still recovering cuz of lag lol

1 Like

Amazing

1 Like

-1 should probably look at the accepted apps

2 Likes

You could always check out the server called Builders Refuge. It doesn’t have much lag and contains all the building plugins you will ever need.

2 Likes

Welp since people are talking about this again
-1 my guy legit built a door and expects to get into build team

2 Likes

Looks like a damn fine door tho ngl. But to then plop your bed outside the house is kinda silly. Overall rating: f3+b = boat hitboxes

1 Like

+1

Very detailed
No flaws
Fits requirements for builder

1 Like

+1 this man has more playtime than dream does so he should get owner

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like