Break from Munchy -Egg

Unfortunately it’s time for me to quit the server. There’s really no reasons for quitting other than just being busy and not having enough time for the server. Among that, MunchyMC is a server that I’ve played for around 6ish years, first joining in March of 2016, and I just don’t think it’s hitting the same as it used to when I was younger. Nonetheless thanks to all the people who I met on the server over the time I played, it was a lot of fun and an experience that I won’t forget. Thanks everyone,
-Pleasework173 (EggNogg)

Here’s a special thanks to the main people who have really made it a fun server to remember:

@_UwU_teeny_2014
@Sript
FatBeard
Mourad
Azenti
elevator
@Auxies
NoKizzy
tves
ItsBanta
@iNateCo
@DrakeOfStars
@MadInToilet
@leCyber
@iZoomay
@DutchMTC
And @sprayers you beautiful man

And to everyone else I didn’t mention, Farewells!

35 Likes

NOOOOOOOOO
I’m gonna miss you D:

3 Likes

Farewell egg we’ll miss you! :(

3 Likes

NOOO I WILL MISS YOU. ONE MY MOST FAVOURITE PEOPLE ON THE SERVER. I will miss you so much have a good future!

5 Likes

NOOO I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! I WISH YOU THE BEST MAN ILY SO MUCH!

:frowning_face:

4 Likes

personally didn’t know you but I know you are a pretty cool member of the community :sunglasses: :+1:

it’s always sad to see someone go, but it’s for the best

goodbye and goodluck!

2 Likes

The Purgatory days won’t be forgotten :triumph:

4 Likes

awwwwww. Farewell!

4 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
EggPogg!!!

I am so thankful I met you and will never forget everything you did for me. Goodbye EggNogg, I will miss you and will miss exploring the event world in kitpvp. :c

5 Likes

Your the man ocro, legit probably the nicest person to exist on the server

4 Likes

Sad to see you go Egg

You’ve been such a positive member of this community and your contributions will not be forgotten. I hope you know that. Since you were accepted for your position as an Event Member, you’ve been hosting fun and creative events regularly for the epic community on Kit, and I’m sure everyone is truly thankful for the joy you brought to the server. Hopefully, we see you visit every now and then, but as of right now I wish you the absolute best of luck in your future endeavors

Bless up, you nooby casual targeter :fist_right:

11 Likes

its sad to see u go Eggnogg qwq I’ll miss u so much wish u all the good luck with everything <3

5 Likes

Farewell! So sorry to hear that you quit the server due to your current circumstances. Sad to see you go! Bye!

4 Likes

Thanks crypt you were always my favorite panel member, also maybe just don’t be so easy to target and it wouldn’t happen :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

NOOO EGG

I’ll really miss you man, I wish we could have become better friends. I wish you the best :blue_heart:

4 Likes

no. more. @pleasework173. chain. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

you may be a bit of a noob but I’m gonna miss you ):
Good luck in your non-munchy endeavors <3

3 Likes

<3 i will miss u

4 Likes

Oh boy egg the good old days, thanks for everything you have done for this community and we wont forget you as one of the best things to ever happen to this community.

Farewell! :wave:

3 Likes

we’re gonna miss you, egg :heart:

3 Likes