BradyXD’s Build Team Application

BradyXD’s MunchyMC Builder Application!!

Sorry to the staff that I contacted about the application and other things and that they probably thought this application would be out sonner first of all, also it took longer than I thought to get out to the staff team due to the fact that I wanted to make this the best I could. -BradyXD (btw 2000+ words typed into this application and 6 google docs pages and 10+ hours on this application so please read the whole application and give feedback)

1. IGN AND PAST IGN’s: My ign right now in Minecraft is BradyXD. My past igns where Auqazoid, (ik I spelled aqua wrong but I was in a rush to make to name to clear that was my ign auqazoid but I put this here to not sound like I spelt that wrong it was correct :/) NotBradyYT, BradyTheNoob, BradyTellys, and now my most recent one and the one I’m using now, BradyXD.

2. Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: Yeah one, I got muted for saying the word “ 1” three times in a row because I was in an event and the spawn did not work for everyone to spawn back at the event, so the streamer said to “spam 1” for a tp back to the event, so I did. It’s only 5 minutes but im kind of mad because the streamer said we can and I don’t want that to be on my record for that small of a thing. But whatever, I can’t do anything about it. I hope it’s not anything too big. I don’t have any punishments on the MunchyMC discord server.

3. Timezone: EST. (Eastern standard time)

4. My discord username: BradyXD#0001.

5. Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State on or both): Well I have discord and are in both of bbhs servers, (his yt and MunchyMC servers) but I do have Teamspeak but I do not know how to use it, so maybe if so I can either watch a YouTube video or someone can teach me :$. (It is probably not too hard to use though so I can learn easily)

6. Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?: No, this is the first time I’ve ever applied to be a builder on MunchyMC. (I’ve applied for helper and it got denied)

7. How active can you be per week?: Monday: 1-2 hours, Tuesday: 1-1:30 hours, Wednesday 1-1:30 hours, Thursday 1-2 hours, Friday 1-4 hours, Saturday 1-4 hours, Sunday 1-3 hours. Just to say that this may be changed due to event changes irl or other personal things like sports, family gathering, etc. oh also I might have more time one day or less time another day (usually it’s more time 1/10 times less time.) So in all at most probably 20-40 hours a week AT MOST. That’s all I got to say about when I’ll be able to play or build on MunchyMC.

8. How long have you played MunchyMC?: I always play woolwars and kitpvp! I love to host events on kitpvp to. I’ve been playing the server for 9-10 months. I mostly play wool wars because it is soooooo fun lol and I hope if I get accepted that I can maybe build some and play on my own map with the public :7. If i had to give myself a playtime it would be around probably in all100+ hours. I know it’s not a lot of online time playing on the server sorry D: Sometimes I try to go for a win streak or I just play to just play. Ok now I’m getting off task back to application :D!

9. Please link a portfolio of all your most recent builds: Here, (click on the image to go to my portfolio)

10. Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build: My proudest build is this one that you can see at the bottom due to the fact that this is when I started to get great at building and worldedit. (using like //cyl [block] [size] and such on…) These and VERY basic commands that I know it’s just when I started to know some types of worldedit. And also because this is when I started to get really great with designing trees and small details. It’s also when I started to blend in some different blocks with each other to make the builds look better. That’s really it here’s the link, Imgur: The magic of the Internet My proudest build is my kitpvp map because it took like 10+ hours and I used different places all in the build. Also it was one of my biggest builds ever. Link, BradyXD”s Kitpvp map - Album on Imgur. That’s it and those are my two favorite and proudest builds.

11. How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins: Well out of 10 with worldedit I would give myself a 9/10 I know most commands and how to use them it’s just the little ones I don’t know. And with Voxel I’m good so 9/10. The reason why I’m rating that as my score is because I’m pretty experienced with both plugins but still with paintbrush (like //br sphere [block] [size] or /br smooth etc.) I’m great with it. (I only use Worldedit and gopaint and voxel and etc. because of the time due to the fact that i’m the best with worldedit and gopaint and voxel and etc. out of the most well known plugins) With gopaint and the other ones like this plugin, I would give myself a 9.5/10 because i know the commands (most of them) for it and i’m experienced with it due to the fact of watching videos on them, and practicing myself ingame.

12. What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?:

From start is oldest and end is newest

1. Eltiks bridge duels server.

2. Satral network.

3. Speedcubing network.

4. Palladium.

5. Xenify.

6. Training Core.

Alright, well my history of building goes a long time back when I used to watch Skeppy and Bbh troll videos (when skeppy would troll bbh in kit-pvp) and see all of the great builds the build team would make. After that I started to practice my builds then when I felt like I had some time for skill, I applied for a team for builder (Eltiks bridge duels server) and they accepted me! So then I started to gain experience with building (not with worldedit yet) but with the small details and such. Then I joined Satral Network and started to get great at building; then left the team to be a Jr. Helper and so on to now a Mod. Then I joined as a builder speedcubing but have not done too much there. After that I joined Palladium which was not for too long but then that got converted to Xenify. Now onto the last one Training Core, I am in progress of building the hub there right now. Ah yes training core, I’ve built their lobby, and a few other builds on here, right now I am building on there as a builder. That"s pretty much my history of building and hope I can add to it the MunchyMC’s building team to it d;

13. Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structure, etc.): Well my specialty for building is definitely detailing structure. I always go the step above to do my detailing for however long it takes. Some of my small builds (50x50 plot size maybe?) take 2 hours due to the fact that I get so annoyed that some details are not perfect or that my terraforming is not my 100%. Also about how some details in my build sometimes may not be the best and how I have to delete them and then think of new ones throughout my making the build. But overall that is my specialty of my building skills. Ok now to talk about my weaknesses about my building. With little details, I’m great with them! I would give myself a 9.6/10 with them. Well I’m gonna say this and only once, I don’t really have any main weaknesses to my build but there’s always some room to improve in my building as my dad says, “There’s always room for improvement for anything.” But if i had to say something I can work on a little more is some of my plugin skills and in some of my builds structure. This is because sometimes in some of my builds some of my structures can be a 8/10 or 9/10. I don’t know really why but if I had to take a guess maybe because I don’t practice structuring my builds in minecraft. Also, I’m not the best with big details, so I would give myself a 8.4/10. I’m trying to get better with my big scale builds, so when I’m taking a break with my build projects I usually will go and try to work and experiment with my big scale builds to see what I can work on and how I can work on getting them and making them better. Remember some builds are from the past and are not as detailed as my recent builds because I was not as advanced as I was before. That is my specialty and weaknesses for my build skills.

14. On a scale of 1-10, how do you work with others? Please expand upon your answer: 9/10 The reason why I chose 9/10 is because most of the time I like to work with people but sometimes when one builder and anothers fights with what theme we should do in our build or if we should add this detail or not sometimes annoys me. This usually never happens but when it does it gets me usually most of the time annoyed. (Obviously I don’t get mad at a builder if they do something I don’t like. I would just suggest a different detail, theme, or idea to use in/on the build, but not say ‘oH yoUr IdeA Is BaD’ or something like that lol) But again, overall I like to work with people when building especially when they can generate a lot of great building ideas. And while typing this application, I know this won’t happen on the server due to the fact that reading about every accepted application I can tell everyone always has great ideas and is very mature and would never ever say anything like “your builds suck” or something like that, they would phrase it in a way that is nicer and how to improve in the problem they think with your build. I hope to work with many of the builder’s on the MunchyMC server if this application gets accepted!

15. Describe yourself: I’m a minecraft player that has a lot of dreams. (To become a builder on a very popular and great server MunchyMC ;D) And also I love to build and have a passion for it sooo much. I love soccer (or football whatever you want to call it) and basketball. I play the sport and watch it on TV with my dad a lot. I’m also the person that always likes to improve in anything irl or in game and I will do anything to get better at whatever i’m doing. Oh, I also love pasta and pizza. I mean there’s sooooooooooo much more I can say here but I don’t want you to read all night so i’ll stop here in this question of my application.

16. Conclusion: Well thanks for giving me the spot and many others for applying for builder. I would first like to say thank you to anyone that came this far and read it or that just scrolled to the bottom and saw this lol. Please give me feedback about anything I can improve on with building or just typing this application. Also have a great day/night and hope everything goes well for you school wise, health wise, etc. (Btw can you guys who are reading this please type and say -1 if bad or +1 if great)

-BradyXD

2 Likes

Very interesting application Brady,

I’ll be giving you a +0.5 for the following reasons I will distinguish into pros and cons:

Pros:

• Amazingly detailed application, I always love it when an application is as detailed as you can describe it
  • You certainly have talent as a builder! From your portfolio I can definitely see some nice builds in there!
  • Bonus points for becoming interactive within the community! You definitely embody what I like to see in an applicant and reflect what I’d like to see as a builder on the server!

Cons:

• I’ve spotted a few minor grammar and punctuation mistakes in your application, nothing too big but just thought I’d point it out. It’s expected considering how detailed your application is, don’t let this discourage you too much!
  • I’d like to see more detailed large scale builds. You certainly have tons of skill and creativity with your builds, but in lamens terms i’d like to see some pizzazz!

Overall, I really do hope you can get this position Brady, as someone who’s seen you grow and develop more and more onto munchy, as well as being your friend, I wish you the bestest of luck!

• Crafty
1 Like

+0
Brady do be awesome and poggers and I love your builds

Only thing that bothers me is your portfolio is heavily focused on small-scaled terrains, which does not really make you stand out as a builder, in my opinion.

Instead of a lot of different terrains who are very much different from one another, I’d really like to see them being put to use to a larger-scaled project. Probably doing so through enlarging the terrain and giving it a few structures that would match its theme.

Besides that, you’re pretty awesome brady bradon bradyxd

1 Like

Hey @BradyXD, you’ve got an interesting application, and you’ve always shown interest in the build team. However, I feel like your builds could definetely use some work, the mountains in your portfolio need some improvement and I’d also love to see more detailed builds rather than constant terraforming.

You have potential though, so I’m sure you’ll do better the next time you apply for builder. I’ll give you 3 months before you do so.

5 Likes