Bozanaa's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: (current) - bozanaa / (past) - https://hr.namemc.com/profile/bozanaa.1

Timezone: CEST, Croatia

Discord username: bozana#9700

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’ve played on MunchyMC for about 2 months. (Lately I haven’t been so active because I’m more focused on improving my building skills but I love community on MunchyMC and survival server there.)

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: bozanaa - Portfolio - Album on Imgur (I will be updating it!)

Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite and proudest build took me 2 weeks, 2-4h a day to make and it was 4 storks that were flying around 12 fantasy-themed floating islands. I made that without WorldEdit or other plugins and it was special and my favorite because it was made out of all builds that I wanted to make sometimes in the future, so I mixed them all into this medieval-fantasy style and it turned out great! Sadly, I don’t have that world anymore since i bought a new PC, but I will definitely try to find some screenshots and upload it to my portfolio.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I’m well experienced with most of them, but I’m a fast learner if needed!

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I find detailing and structures my specialty and I’m currently exploring and trying many building styles, different builds and more detailed ones. Organic builds aren’t really my favorite but for a good build I will always work out of my comfort zone. I feel like terraforming is my weakness if compared to detailing or structures, I’m also currently trying to get better at it and I’m discovering new techniques and styles to progress.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’m currently builder on PlayEmpire server. I’ve never been a builder before that because I wanted to find my personal building style and improve it as much as possible to be able to work with different challenges and people.

Describe yourself: I’m a 15 year old girl from Croatia.I love traveling and seeing different architecture and cultures from around the world, which sometimes gives me inspiration for my builds. I also love animals and drawing. I’m very friendly and I love meeting new people and experiencing new things. If someone needs something I’m always here to help the best I can. I would love to work with people that have similar interests and share ideas and tips with them as well.

-Sincerely, Bozana. :)

1 Like

Your one build looks great! But we really need to see more examples of builds rather than just one project.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, sure. I will be updating my portfolio!

hold on hold on do i see a girl?

Even though your build is great, it is a little over detailed for my taste. I would like to see more from you, good luck! +0.5

2 Likes

Thank you! I will try and work on that in the future!

Your builds truly are exquisite! I can already see you with the [Builder] rank next to your name. Best of luck Miss Bozanaa.
~ Sir Sowl

3 Likes

Your builds truly are exquisite! I can already see you with the [Builder] rank next to your name. Best of luck Miss Bozanaa.
~ Sir Shrek

3 Likes

~ Sir Levis

3 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you!!

~ Sir Napkin

3 Likes

~ Sir 4ao

2 Likes

~ Sir CJ

3 Likes

Your build truly is exquisite! I can already see you with the [Builder] rank next to your name. Best of luck Miss Bozanaa.
~ Sir Nedbert

2 Likes

~ Sir etan

2 Likes

Zas svi pisu isto wtf