BoomOnJuly Build Application

IGN:BoomOnJuly

Timezone:EST

Discord Name:Ghostroo#0398

How long have you played MunchyMC?:I got rid of it a few moths ago but i started last week i did not join until today 5/28/21

How active can you be per week?:1-3 hours a week some 5 hours

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:i do not i would never hack i did once on a different server the guilt has never left

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: MunchMC builds – Google Drive also sorry for no inside pics the server got restarted and the build was lost. This is just one I have no more screenshots because i delete worlds and make new ones sorry i will add ones if you would like **

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: my favorite was deleted but it was a sky scraper with windows and it went past teh clouds but in the 1.16.2 to the 1.16.3 i went to it and i did not hit i know what im doing i was very sad and disappointed

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: i would say I’m very good i need a little more practice replacing blocks but other than that I’m pretty good

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m very good with the outside decoration but i never know what to put inside i always ask my pal Jeffery what i should make inside and he helps me alot

**What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? i never worked on a BIG server this will be my first one but i did have my own server for a while it got reset cuz no one played :frowning: **

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: i would say 9 i love working with others but some (not many) think i can be annoying because i always have happiness and ig it gets annoying it hurts my feeling a little bit but idc im happy and work well with the people that like me

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? i tried to be a builder on command geek’s server he liked my builds but his staff was full

1 Like

There’s quite a lot of grammar mistakes which makes your application pretty hard to read (missing a lot of capital I’s, captial first letter, and periods/puncutaion). You should also fix your answers so that the questions are bolded and your answers are beside it or on a seperate line. (For example…)

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I got rid of it a few moths ago but i started last week i did not join until today 5/28/21
(I’m also very confused with this answer).

Also your portfolio contains 1 build which is a nice house but you should try and make something big or detailed that can properly showcase your skills in building. This application seems rushed so I would fix all those mistaked I listed above!
Rating: +0

4 Likes

I would suggest looking at some of the accepted build applications portfolios to see what type of builds munchy is looking for. Also, I see many grammar mistakes and try to keep the question format the same if possible.

Although its a nice house, you could try adding more builds to your portfolio to really show what you can build at your best ability.

Best of luck
~Teeny

4 Likes

hey thank you for the constructive Criticism, i will get on that right now thank you so much and have a nice day

2 Likes

You have some cute builds here but I think you could work on larger building projects that Involves worldedit, voxel etc to show off your building skills.

1 Like

I dont feel like your application and builds are at the standards of Munchy’s requirements, I have more to say but I do not wish to put pressure on your shoulders. Best of luck!

3 Likes

I feel like your application lacks evidence and a little poorly made.
Well, There are quite a lot of grammar mistakes, it doesn’t feel formal at all and you should also work a bit on your portfolio.
I would suggest going over everything and making sure to make your app as detailed as it could be so the team can have a lot to judge you off of.
Overall not the best start but I am sure you can improve! Best of luck

3 Likes

There are multiple grammar and spelling mistakes, Unclear about build specialities and weaknesses, The build you showcased in google drive looks like something copied from youtube. Best of Luck tho.

1 Like

Hey BoomOnJuly, Try to make things like munchymc related. I mean like instead of build a house try to make a kitpvp map or a hub of some sort. This is a small build with little to no detail.

2 Likes

I can definitely agree with all the others in the comments but I also want to say that you do have the potential! Try building bigger projects like Oryeo said, maybe a hub or something. I also recommend you exoand your portfolio to have multiple builds, multiple angles of the builds etc.
About your application itself, try to not write everything in Bold letters but try to just have the questions in bold letters and the rest in standard or cursive writing. This gives the application a more clean look and makes it easier to understand sentences, especially if you have some grammar problems.
Try improving on these points and I believe you could apply again in some time! :)

2 Likes

Application denied.

We do not think that you’re ready to be given a trial yet, keep improving and make sure to add more builds to your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

1 Like