Bnzj's build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Bnzj

Timezone: GMT+8

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): Both

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’ve been playing on this server for like three months.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): https://imgur.com/a/s6wmXW3

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): I can use W/E, but I don’t really know about Voxel, sorry.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): That build is a house is in small island for a retired or millionaires to live in, it haves all the kinds of red stone traps, hanger doors made of sand, even elevators.

Describe yourself:
I’m a 16 years old Hong Kong Male, I’m mixed from Korean and Chinese. I’m fluent in five languages of Japanese, Korean, English, Cantonese and Mandarin. I’m studying at international school at Hong Kong, I’m the leader of my school orchestra’s percussion team, I attend orchestra at every Thursday and Friday, so I may not be available on those two days. I’ve been playing Minecraft for 3 years, and I started building myself and building for my friend’s server since I played Minecraft for 1 years, I wasn’t good at building at that time, I learn form the Minecraft build guide and earn experience from the books. And when I was 15, my Korean friend teaches me how to use W/E and many others, that made me building a lot easier. Another point that I believes that I’m suitable for this server since I was a builder at MetroMc and my friend’s server. At last to finish up my application, I will show my available time for the build team on this server, like 1 to 2 hours on weekdays and 3 to 4 hours on weekends. Thank you for spending your time on my application and I wish I can get your kind reply any soon after.

+0.20
Pros-
Great builds
Maybe maturity, since you are 16?

Cons-
You joined yesterday, so I recommend you getting to know the community more before you apply for builder.
Bad grammar at times.

• I would say your builds arent good enough also not that many builds to show your skill also you probably got denied on invaded lands and came on here to get builder…
    Screenshot_7

Only two builds. (I’d prefer to see more)

“Describe your build speciality” is not where you put the map description, It’s about how you build and what your main build theme is etc.

Your grammar is not the best.

My Invadedlands builder application haven’t even got replied yet

Alright thanks for clarification.

• Only two builds - Add more.
  • Lying - I hope you know that you can check when you first joined. I’m pretty sure Feburary 12, 2019 is not 3 months.

Your builds is good! BUT you you lied so much times in your application.

Doesn’t look too good that you lied about the join date. In addition, you definitely need to show more builds rather than a house tour.

Hey @Bnzj,
thanks for applying! Sadly, your build isn’t really what we are currently looking for!