Bnxu's Event Team Application

IGN:

bnxu (previously known as ‘Lollipopy’)

Timezone:

SAST (South African Standard Time)

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)

KitPvP

How often can you host events?

Fortunately, I do not have school on Fridays, that gives me a full day to host events.

Here is a timetable of whenever I’ll be available to host events during the week:

Monday:

• 3:00pm ➜ 8:30pm (SAST)

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

• 10:00am ➜ 10:00pm (SAST)

Saturday:

• 10:00am ➜ 9:30pm (SAST)

Sunday:

• 11:00am ➜ 8:30pm (SAST)

What sets you apart from other applicants?

What sets me apart from other applicants would be my dedication and availability. I actively play Munchy whether it be on KitPvP, or survival. I am determined to make KitPvP a fun environment and make sure players enjoy the gamemode. I’m also able to manage a lot of players at once, and respond to each individual when hosting events.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

As an Event Member for MunchyMC, I can guarantee a great addition to the team. I will ensure KitPvP has fun and competitive events, actively taking place. And I will be hosting many automated and manual events for players to enjoy.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

In my opinion, I think my reputation within the community is great.
When I first joined MunchyMC, I only played Woolwars. While playing, I made A TON of friends, and because of those amazing friends, I discovered other gamemodes such as KitPvP and survival. Recently, I mostly play KitPvP and log onto survival to build and talk with friends.

I aim to provide any assistance to new players or players who need help in general. I would consider myself a kind and friendly person, so whenever someone needs help, it’s difficult to stay quiet and not help them.

I also take great pride in maintaining a positive and constructive attitude, even when faced with challenges or disagreements.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I want to be on the Event team to make KitPvP a little more enjoyable for those who still play. At the moment, not much is happening on KitPvP and with being an Event Member, I will strive to host fun and entertaining events to help grow the community. I would also like to attract new players, as well as keep the ones that still play more enticed and make events simply more enjoyable.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength:

The biggest strength of mine would be to effectively work within a team. I tend to work well with others and am willing to support other event members if they’re stuck or forget a certain command, etc.

Weakness:

A weakness I definitely had was poor time management. However, I have been using certain techniques such as prioritizing important tasks and setting reasonable time limits, and those have helped me stay organized. I am willing to improve this, as I realize being an Event Member is not an easy role.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

- @Mddey hosted an event when I asked.
- @DutchMTC hosted an event when I asked.
- @Oracol hosted an event once or twice when I asked.
- @Twinkiewinkie hosted an event when I asked and let me become the slayer in RR.

Anything else you would like to add:

- Special thanks to @qifz & @DREX0R for the encouragement to apply :heart:
- Always open to any feedback and comments!

9 Likes

+1000

Bnxu was the first person to really be kind to me on this server back then when I didn’t deserve it, she is so easy to talk with, interact, and have fun with.

Knowing her is a pleasure and a privilege of mine and I would really like to see her as event and here is why:

Bnxu is quite literally the nicest person I’ve met. No, this isn’t an exaggeration for the application I quite literally mean the nicest person I. Have. Met. She has never been rude or mean to me and she’s so easy to play on the server with and I’m events she’s fun and if the event gives more control to community she can manage it well.

Bnxu has stated she will give the community more of a chance to interact so I hope staff will see this could increase the players on Kitpvp by having events be played in new fun ways. She can interact with the community very well and I believe she is a perfect fit for this position staff.

If I had to choose one application I would choose this one because she put detail and creativity into this application which are two qualities event members need from my experience with past event members.

Finally I can assure Bnxu is great at managing groups of people but she’s especially good at managing single people as well which is something a few event members need because they tend listen to groups only instead of a singular not as well known players. If players are interacting with more events they’ll stay more on Kitpvp and I personally would like to have more community interaction with events.

Her weakness is said to be time but she has an average of 8 hours and that’s a third of the day so she clearly has the time and energy to run events on Kitpvp, not to mention she had more time on weekends of almost half the day.

While it is staffs decision I encourage them to chose Bnxu as it’s more of a wise and logical decision I feel they could make.

+1000 been waiting sooooooooo long to see her on staff.

Thank you for the mention also :heart:

5 Likes

thank you so much, drex :heart: I really appreciate the thoughtful comment.

4 Likes

Si bueno papi popy :pray:
+1

5 Likes

+1
Bnxu TRULY deserves the be apart of the Event team! She would be such an amazing person to choose as Event member.
Most kindest, loving, fun, talented person I’ve ever met.
You’re always making everything so much more enjoyable.
I hope to see you on the Event team!!!
LOVE YOUU

4 Likes

omg thank you so much @RealParasitz and @qifz i love you sm

4 Likes

I like Anna Gamer! :+1:

4 Likes

+1 very cool person

4 Likes

thanks bestie

3 Likes

+1 gl

4 Likes

Well, I have no clue what to say.

bnxu is one of those players that I could really see as an Event Team Member. She is also really active and nice to every player and I haven’t seen a single uncomfortable comment from her.

+1! :star:

4 Likes

+1 good luck :)

4 Likes

thank you so much,
@Phol
@Aveqon
@Mddey
:two_hearts:

4 Likes

+1 i seen you around, and i think seeing you on the event team would be cool

3 Likes

+1 yess yes very good i say

4 Likes

+1 Good luck :conksunglasses:

4 Likes

+3 lmao nah

3 Likes

thank you!
@amy2017, @endyz, @danior and @HELIXED :heart:

3 Likes

I do see Bnxu on a lot and seems to be fairly active. I do not believe I have ever seen a negative interaction between Bnxu and another player. That is about all I can say since I do not know Bnxu all that well. With that said, +1 from me :smiley:

Good luck!

4 Likes

+1 you’re so friendly and really active on kitpvp, good luck!! :D

4 Likes