Blurmit's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:

Yes. I always participate in the Saturday events. I also, on occasion, join in the Saturday morning events usually hosted by Wolfez.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:

Yes. I have owned Discord for a little over four years now. I know the ins and out’s of the platform as I use it daily.

Application

IGN:

Blurmit
(Previous IGN’s can be viewed here.)

Timezone:

EST

Can you use a microphone?

Yes.

When can you be available to help host events each week?

My schedule is provided below. Please note that the times may vary due to IRL situations. All the times are in the EST timezone.

• Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm

• Monday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm

• Tuesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm

• Wednesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm

• Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm

• Friday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm

• Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I would say that I have a relatively good reputation within the community. I’ve never had a bad interaction with anyone. I’ve made quite a few friends, and I’ve interacted with many people in general.

I’ve tried to maintain an active status for the past few months, but it’s been challenging due to being quite busy with school. With summer coming up, I will become a lot more active in-game.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I’m interested in the role as I believe I have the skills and experience to take on the part of co-host. I have a lot of experience hosting community events and managing servers. I also generally have a lot of experience in server moderation.

As for my motive for applying, I generally love Munchy and enjoy the events. I think the way events are designed and set up is perfect. I see that many other people enjoy playing in the events as well. I would love to help out and make them more enjoyable.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?

Yes. I’ve been a network/server administrator on numerous servers, and thus, I have quite a lot of experience with WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and other essential server management plugins.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?

I can work very well in professional settings. I’ve worked with many staff teams and servers, and I understand how to act in formal settings. I also know the importance of presenting a business as professional.

Anything you want to add:

Thank you so much for reading my application. I would really appreciate if you left feedback for anything that I can improve in the comments. I wish all the other applicants the best of luck.

Have a great day!

Edits:

• Fixed a slight grammar mistake
  • Changed Sunday morning events to Saturday morning events
3 Likes

+1 I know you exist

1 Like

Hi there, Blurmit

We appreciate you showing interest in joining the team and applying, however unfortunately we can’t accept your application at this time. I’d recommend you work on actively interacting with the community and building a positive reputation if you would like to apply again in the future. Best of luck! :)

2 Likes