Bluelands_MC's Builder Aplication

IGN:
Bluelands_MC
Timezone:
Time zone in Shumen (GMT+3)
Discord Name:
Well Ill Give My Id: Emerald#4028
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Like A Mounth And I Have Played It Before On An Alt.
How active can you be per week?:
Monday - 06:00 to 10:00
Tuesday - 09:00 to 10:00
Wednesday - 9:00 to 10:00
Thursday - 9:00 to 10:00
Friday - 10:00 to 11:00
Saturday & Sunday: 09:00 - 11:00
Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
Nope, Haven’t Had Any Punishment’s.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
Here’s An Folder Of My Two Builds On Google Drive: My Builds – Google Drive
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My FAVOURITE AND PROUDEST BUILD: When I Build My Entire Server Spawn And Everything.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I’ll Say 9/10 Cause I Know Almost Every Command Like: Sphere, Replace, Walls, Ect
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My Specialty Is To Detailing The Structure, Im Kinda Bad At Forming The Structure.
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
This Is My First Time Applying For Staff Either On My Server Being An Admin.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
8/10 I May Miss Like An Single Block, But I’ve Worked With Other’s On My Server And It Turned Out Amazing.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
Nope, This Is My First Time.

Portfolio is required to become a builder,couple spelling mistakes also quick question why do you type with a capital letter infront of every word?
I cant really rate yet without seeing some pictures of your builds

ok i will send an screenshot after 2 hours after i make an build cause i cant find it

Here Is My Portofolio’s Of My Two Resent Build’s Its An Statue And Fancy House

Google Drive Link: My Builds – Google Drive

And i just was like let’s type with big letter’s everytime i type an word

+1 amazing

Hey Bluelands!
I recommend taking a look at the portfolio’s of some accepted builder apps to see the quality of builds they are looking for in the Build Team.

Sorry for my building quality i usually build better than the building’s i sent it take’s long time for me to make an build like that and those builds were made in 40 mins thats why their not that good.

Application denied.

We do not think that you’re ready to be given a trial yet, keep improving and make sure to add more builds to your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes