Blssom's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I have been playing for over a year or 2!!

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes with great quality!!

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I have it installed already!!

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
Blssom

Timezone:
CST (GMT+8)

Languages Spoken:
English

Server you would like to moderate:
KitPVP

How active can you be per week?
Monday: 6:30 PM-10:30 PM

Tuesday: 7:00 PM-10:30 PM

Wednesday: 4:25 PM-10:30 PM

Thursday: 7:00 PM-10:30 PM

Friday: 4:25PM-10:00PM

Saturday: All day from 1:00 PM-10:30 PM

Sunday: All day from 1:00 PM-10:30 PM

I’m on break currently which means I’ll be able to contribute my time dedicated to MunchyMc all-day-long!!

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC in 2017 or 2018. I stayed because of the player’s good attitude and qualities! The server is also run very nicely with a lot of staff members and helpers working together to help make the community stronger, and to encourage players to do their very best to their ability! The staff team, build team, event team, and helpers, help people with questions about the server or how to do certain tasks in-game. Each player is treated with respect and it just makes the community more wholesome!

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I do not have any major punishments on the MunchyMc network, but I’ve still got punished before on the server. I have been muted several times in fact 6 times for spamming. I’m aware that next time in the future, I should be more cautious about how much I talk in chat. I’ve learned from this experience and will not ever be muted in the future. I am sorry and apologize for spamming in the chat. None of this was intentional, I only had the desire to speak more because I am a talkative person. I have learned from this, and going forward, will not be muted and will abide by the rules of the server.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I do have a past moderating experience! It was on a pixelmon server. A pixelmon server is basically the mod of pokemon inside of Minecraft. I was a moderator on the server because of my great community leadership and work ethic dedicated to the server! I banned hackers on the server as well as people exploiting. I also warned and muted people about their behavior and how to control it, and if they didn’t I would ban them from the server. I would take screenshots of situations I couldn’t deal with and sent them to an admin or higher ranking on the server.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
I do have little knowledge and experience on anticheat, but majorly do not have much experience in anticheat.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have not taken screenshots but I have reported cases of hackers. One true example is, once I was on MunchyMc and there was this guy fly hacking using another kit apart from the Falcon kit, which some people are still confused and have difficulty separating the difference between fly hacking and using the Falcon kit. This player was not using the Falcon kit and was using the SlingShot kit instead, but was flying around near my location. I saw him and reported him. Then a moderator came online and I messaged him about this issue and he banned the guy. I have reported many cases of people hacking but have never recorded cheaters. I will start recording more often to prove the legitimacy of my accusations. Another example is one that happened recently. I was playing Super Sumo when I hit this player to the edge and fell off, but before he could fall off he teleported to the center of Super Sumo. This repeated multiple times. As soon as Errxr came onto the server, I informed him about that situation. He then went on to spectate this player and soon banned him. Then, the same player came on with his second account. As I then quickly realized in the next Super Sumo. He was also saying in chat that he was the other player who just got recently banned. I informed Errxr once again about this issue. As soon as Errxr made sure it was the same player, he banned him. Just like that, I helped ban the same person twice on two accounts. I am truly sorry I could not provide sufficient enough evidence to support my claims.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
So far I have contributed my time, attitude, and dedication to MunchyMc!! I have helped people throughout my time here at MunchyMC, and have answered their questions about certain kits, rules, and many more things! I have helped grow and make the community stronger by contributing my ideas, thoughts, and kindness to the server! I have interacted with staff members, the event team members, as well as helpers, to make the community a non-cheating server and to make sure everyone has the best possible experience on the server! If people are sad or angry I try to be enthusiastic and spread kindness! An example would be ChildSeller. ChildSeller and I are close friends but he was going through a rough time. I did my best to help and encourage him to be more upbeat and to keep moving forward, instead of staying in the past and being devastated. I can’t share details because I need to respect his wishes on this topic.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
MunchyMc will benefit from my presence on the staff team because I have an uplifting energetic personality, and try to always be enthusiastic about what I do! When I am down or sad I try to be the best possible version of myself even if I am in a certain mood! The staff team will benefit my kindness, optimism, and hardworking dedication towards helping the community grow.

How do you work when in a team?
This is one of my greatest strengths, working together in a team! I love collaborating with new people, and people I already know because you get to learn more about their personality and overall things about them! I work really great in a team because I try not to consume the project or task in hand and let others have a chance at expressing their ideas. I also am open-minded and let others present their ideas before mine in order to get a feel on how their brains are thinking and functioning. I love sharing my ideas and presenting new and creative thoughts to other people, to inspire how they think! I do better working in a team than alone because of how we build onto each other’s thoughts and how more productive and creative a task can be rather than working alone. I also try to get people who don’t have any ideas into the conversation so that they can build off of others to come up with an idea.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I believe the hardest hack to detect is auto clicker. Some reasons why I believe this is the hardest hack to detect is because of certain tactics on how to detect it. You have to really spectate the fight and be super careful not to miss judge if they are using auto clicker or not. When in combat while using an auto clicker it is very difficult to see how fast they are clicking and whether or not they are using auto clicker or not. You have to pay close attention to what’s going on and if they are clicking super fast or not. Basically it’s just hard to tell whether or not they are clicking for real or not.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
This is my first time applying for staff on the MunchyMc Network and I hope that my staff application get accepted! However, If this application gets turned down, I will not be upset. I will reflect and look over what went wrong, and how I can improve on my next application in the future. If I am denied I will do my very best to make sure that when I apply next time I get accepted!

Thank you for reading my staff application and I wish the best of luck to everyone else who applies for staff!!

4 Likes

+1

• Good application
  • Nice person!

Best of luck!

-AlluTheVallu

1 Like

1 Like

+1

• Good, detailed application
  • Nice person
  • Trustworthy person
1 Like

+1
nice person and is very helpful and the app is pretty good aswell

1 Like

+1
Very active, supportive, and friendly!

Best wishes.
-oMaggie

1 Like

thank you for the feedback :D

+1
Very active
Very cool
Very mature

1 Like

+1

Very well written application, very trustworthy person
Very active
Definitely deserving of the staff position

1 Like

+1
Well written application
Active player
Very nice as well

I wish the best of luck to you
-Tanva

1 Like

Thank you all for replying!!

You may be interested to know, you have been muted 6 times for spamming :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t know. I must’ve forgot thanks though! I edited my staff application and mentioned this. Thank you for mentioning it, because i’d like to be honest about this application!!

Uhhhh… all your mutes are in 2019 apart from one that you got today. Awkward.

4 Likes

R u sure? Do you have the right player? I was never muted this entire week, i’m not sure about that past, but i’m definitely sure I was never muted as of this week. Well that’s ok if I was muted i’ll just edit my application a bit. None of these mutes were intentional though. I can just get a little bit talkative sometimes. My apologies if you think i’m trying to lie or something, I genuinely didn’t know I was muted this many times. Thanks for the info though!! :D

+1
chill

1 Like
  • Active
  • Friendly
  • Good application

good luck !

1 Like

ty <3

1 Like

+1 good application

1 Like