Blocker__ Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Current: Blocker__
Former: Blocker49

Timezone: PST

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): I’m more comfortable with Discord, but I can definitely learn the tools of TeamSpeak if the job requires me to do so.

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have been playing on Munchy for around a month or two. Every time I join I feel welcomed and wanted. MunchyMC is big enough to offer the features and games that the larger servers have, but is small enough that it truly feels like a community and cares about the player experience.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

Pictures 5-9 are of my biggest project to date, The Cove Resort. I have been working on this project on and off for a few years. There are far too many details to show, so I chose some of my favorite spots in the complex. Any large empty land will be home to future devopment The other six pictures are a dilapidated home, a large retail building, basic terraforming, and an ultra modern home. I built these real fast and they aren’t perfect but I just wanted to show I can do multiple architectural styles. The final two are some natural terraforming work

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): I’ve played around with World Edit in the past but I don’t regularly use it. If I’m chosen for this position I would definitely spend some of my own time getting the hang of it.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I feel that I specialize in structures and landscaping. My favorite things to build are realistic structures that could appear in the real world. Details are also a strong suit of mine, as well as color pallets. I like to play with different blocks and color pallets to see what blocks would compliment the build and go along with the style of architecture.

Describe yourself: I am a fifteen year old who loves to be creative. All my life I have wanted to create things. I stared out when I was little building with Lego, I feel this sparked a desire to design and build things of my own. When I grow up I actually want to be an architect, and Minecraft is a great digital sandbox for me to express myself without boundaries. I have always been a creative person, in fact I have a YouTube channel where I showcase my functioning Lego vending machines. I build these machines myself and have amassed over 1500 subscribers on my channel. Yes, I’m a fifteen year old that play with Lego, but expressing my creativity is my favorite way to escape the stress of the world around me. Besides my creativity, I feel that I am a great team player who is always open to listening to others ideas. I’m a very determined person who is not afraid of a challenge. Building in Minecraft is something I do anyways, so building on MunchyMC is a way for me to express my creativity and to also benefit the community with my work.

2 Likes

+1
-Cool builds.
-Decent format.

• GOOD LUCK
1 Like

+1
amazing builds
detailed information
GL

I think most of those worlds are Downloaded, As shown in Wendys there is a picture with the actual wendys which you will need to download a map like that and all, I am sorry but I do not really believe those are actually your builds. -1 for now, but if I see proof that it was you, I may change my mind.

Thanks for the advice, I added a few more photos, one of them being some basic terraforming. I also forgot to mention in the application that any large empty land that you see will be developed on in the future.

The Wendy’s logo is done by going into the .minecraft folder, going to saves, then data. You can change the map file to whatever picture you like. I found this strategy from OMG Craft, here’s a link to the instructional video How to Add Custom Images in Minecraft - YouTube I also have pictures of my skin in front of the building holding the map with the logo on it, the one with all the map files is in the .minecraft folder. All these were built in single player Java edition so going in and changing these files is super easy. I can try to provide you with more proof if you need me to, but I’m not totally sure how else I can prove to you that this is my own work.

+0.75

Your builds are nice and all but they don’t seem detailed much.

Good application.

No. In fact, that can be done very easily by a few simple tools.

Hi Ross, thanks for the feedback, as far as the detail, the first photo has a lot more detail than is visible in the dark. I can show you some more detailed builds if that is something you’d like to see

1 Like

Sure! The more builds the better.

Here’s a few more. Most of the pictures are interiors of buildings. That’s where I like to put the most detail. Most of my builds are modern and realistic in design. I don’t like to put a whole lot of texture into the walls because in most real life buildings you don’t have that level of texture and detail in the walls. The fifth picture for example is a store. The walls and shelves seem bare because unfortunately in Minecraft, there is only so much you can put on the half slabs to look like merchandise. But I can understand if the build team is looking for more terrain details and that’s just not something I have many examples of, although I know I’m fully capable of it

1 Like

Alright, I see you got the proof so this is my answer.

+2, I have never seen such amazing builds.

Your city builds are great! I love how you used the angles as a way of adding detail whilst making the build look clean. Your medieval builds and terrain could definitely improve but still, a solid +1 from me GJ AND GL!

Thanks for the feedback, I see what you mean about it being very flat. I’ll remove that part of the application until I have proper terraforming images

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks so much!

Uhm on the bigger builds he didnt show his skin GIVE US EVIDENCE the small builds he did but he could’ve stolen builds but if he gives us evidence of bigger builds ill give him +1 if he doesn’t -1

I added two photos at the end of the application of some terraforming more along the lines of what the build team is looking for.

Here’s proof for the larger builds, I can provide more proof if necessary.

Also keep in mind that The Cove photos are of an unfinished product. Any empty land will be developed on the and the one tower is not built up yet, it will be just as tall as the other one shown